Why did he just do this after I sent nudes?

My boyfriend asked me to send pictures of myself and I did & then he wanted me to send some naked ones too, specifically 3. So I took a bunch and I didn't like none of them except for one. So I sent him that one picture and he said "beautiful. I wish I could see more, but I guess that's a nice pic." I dont if I should take that as an offensive statement or not, so I said "I never seen you naked, you should send me a naked picture too." & he said "I will soon." And I told him"Now?" And he kept saying "soon." & he said "are you gonna send the pics or not?" & I said "I already sent one :)" & said "well, goodnight." & I said "you're tired all of a sudden?" & he's like "yeah, it just hit me." & I told him "but you weren't tired when you asked me for those nudes 10 mins ago." & he's like "goodnight beautiful." & I repeated what I said before. And he didn't reply so I called him and I didn't know he answered so then he hung up. I called him again and he answered and I asked if he was really going to sleep and he was like yeah, and I asked why? And he said, goodnight and I was like "are you being serious?" Then he hung up in my face!
I told him I was gonna text him tomorrow but qt night because I'm really pissed off at him right about now.
Should I just hit him up Monday or Sunday? Why did he get angry at me?

We've been dating for 4 months btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Was he breathing heavily we you called? If he was he was masturbating to your picture.

What Guys Said 5

• he is a player, he will do the next one the same, run.

• Is it a pure coincidence that after you sent him a nude of yourself that he hasn't sent you one since that text? Even though he is your boyfriend, I hope he isn't using your nude image for something that could potentially harm you in the future. If not, you should try talking to him about his behavior that bothering you.

• He sent me a text calling me beautiful after that.

• You're too young to be sending nudes. He could get arrested, you know. :/

• It is a manipulation tactic.

• LOL so you don't have anything on him if something goes wrong. Can't put his dic pics online if he cheats or you get mad and leave.

I do the same thing. I have stacks of pictures of girls but I've avoided or never offered to send one of myself looking at the what if I did something to screw this up and she tried to hurt me... Thankfully as awful as my ex just was to me I'm seriously glad I didn't with her, she's the most spiteful person I've ever met.

What Girls Said 7

• He was just being pissy cause he didn't get the kind of naked pics he wanted. He sounds like a really immature guy in my opinion and I would be scared to send him nude pics. What if he ends up showing it to his friends? Are you sure you're OK with that happening possibly? You should reconsider your behavior. It might not last and then you'll have a problem. Think clear about this and if he keeps pushing you for sexual things then it means he just wants sex from you and not something serious.

• dump that asshole asap!

• If you guys have been dating for less than 2 months, I'm sorry but you're most likely just a hook up. From what I see, he was just pushing you for sex, remember that you also have something to say, and also keep your limits, don't let him cross over what you don't want him to. I really hope he's not just a jerk..

• They have been dating four months

• some guys use the "We should wait trick" so that a girl is willing to do more.

• Lol , when he said he wanted to wait longer I actually did want to have sex , but now I dont and I just want to wait.

• Wow. He's a jerk. Obviously, its bec you just sent one photo when he wanted more. I suggest dump him and find another man who will respect you.

• Am sorry to say this but you should have never sent him those naked pictures in the first place because you made yourself look so trashy , he can't just tell you "jump" and you say "how high?" , he probably thinks you will do it with any guy who ask you to... i runno it seemed like he was testing you or smthg ! but don't be so pushy , don't call or text him AGAIN , if he's interrested in you and care for you enough he will come around eventually...

• Thanks, you're right. I'll wait till he hits me up :) !

• you are welcome :) good luck !

• because he got tired after wanking to the one pic you sent him.

• Wtf is wrong with you? He sounds like an ass and your encouraging him.