Why do girls stay on pof forever?

I don't get it. Do girls just love going on dates for the heck of it? I see a girl who I went out on a date with like 4 months ago is still online. lol How hard could it be to meet a decent guy? I know a bunch of them just like the attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are ridiculous and have unrealistic expectations about not just guys, but life in general. Some just love the attention bc there are wayyy more guys on Pof than women, and even the most plain Jane will feel she's desired as much as Angelina Jolie, therefore she will keep looking for her 100% prince charming match. It is a free site, so guys from any walk of life will join (married, broke etc) and can set up multiple
    accounts. Pof is a set up for failure

What's funny is u see a girl that's 5ft tall and dumpy say she likes athletic guys 6ft and over lol Wtf is that! Not to mention all the weird angle profile pics they post to make them look 50lbs less!

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps because they're checking if the guy they're dating is still going on and is online everyday.
    Maybe they have only met guys that are only interested in one night stands.
    Maybe they just haven't met anyone yet.

• They are players or have big issues if they are on that long. My friend was on a site for over a year and complained that all the men had mental issues. She was the one with the problems.

What Guys Said 2

• The girl most likely has unreasonable standards, or something else wrong with her that causes her to remain alone.

• haha, good one!

Girls do tend to keep there profiles up on POF..., ? Why? Because you never now what tomorow might bring ;-) it`s like fifty-fifty, one part in real life dating and other part on pof dating, so more oppertunities to get a date and hit it off.