Guys: Why would you take so long to text back?

I recently met this guy and he made it clear on the first date that he had strong feelings for me and such. I was pretty cynical and like told him that I thought he was bullshitting. Fastforward a few weeks later, I realise that I have started liking him, but he is leaving the country in a less than a week.. So I tell him over a text that I think i like and if he sees this going anywhere, He says that he wishes I said things like this to him when we hang instead of him always having to intitiate it. and tells me that he feels the same way. He also says that if he was staying back, he would have been in serious relationship mode with me bynow. After that he does not texts back for almost 11 hrs. And I had to ask him a question for him to reply. I dont get it, why does he take so long to text back. This is how he normally texts, but he is so different in person. I dont know what to feel about him and its driving me insane haha

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i'm bored to text back immediately and i might textback fter hrs LOL

What Guys Said 1

• he is a player and has fresh game.

What Girls Said 1

• He is not serious.