Do men think women are going to wait?

So many guys say they want to make plans when I first meet them and so I follow up to make plans and they don't get back to me. Then months later they are all "hey let's go for drinks" by then I moved on. What gives? Do they really think a girl is gonna wait around for them to respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because most guys don't plan. Those that do are sometimes single. Some of the ladies I have talk with get overwhelmed with what I have planned when they ask. Lack of communication is how I see the question.

What Guys Said 4

• Funny, that's what women do to me. I think you're in the minority; it's usually women doing that to men.

The men you are speaking to are probably playing the field. You are one of many which is why they put you on the backburner and come back to you at a later date. Maybe you're more of a booty call, or maybe you're the girl that they've friend-zoned.

I obviously don't know the particulars about your situation but if you elaborated a little bit maybe I can be more insightful. However, them playing the field would be my guess based on what you've provided.

• Basically met a couple of guys through a speed dating event and then through networking and they seemed excited to connect. I decided to reach out with some times to schedule and then no response then I hear from them like after I forgot who they were even. Then they get all offended.

• I don't go after guys. I would rather them be the ones to pursue me. But I have accepted dates from all types of guys. Not players or anything. Nerdy bald fat ones even. So not sure what to say. I am on the west coast but find guys are pretty much the same all over the country (I have lived in 5 different states in all regions of the nation).

• You don't say? Hmm, interesting.

• Men don't realize that initial attraction has an expiration date.

• They never had any kind of plans. Sounds like you're just a booty call or plan "B" (or "C", "D", "E" or even "Z").
    Probably other options failed, so they got back to you thinking you're still available.

• I don't expect any woman to wait for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol... It always has been, and will always be... Their Loss.

Those who hesitate always loses. :)

• I dont think its concidered a loss. Just movin on.

• Would I not be right in thinking it's their loss when after several months they come crawling back, only to find the girl has moved on.

• It is not advisable to believe such guys.

• The only guys opinion I care about it is God.