Is this really that big of a deal, or do us girls just make it out to be something its not?

so my ex, been separated for almost a year in a few weeks, commented on one of my pics, is that his way of saying hey, here I am, or just him complimenting me on how I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• isn't it normal for girls to make a big deal out of nothing? lol... and no its not a way of saying hey...
    a way of saying hey is by saying "hey".. he just commented on something that was interesting on a social media site. It still begs the question why is he still a friend on your Facebook...

• Apparently some can be ex's and still be friends.

• @tdieseler I completely agree with you. @asker knowing that being friends on a social media site doesn't mean anything should also lead you to know that his comment also means nothing. Dont take it seriously, it was a comment on a picture not flowers on your doorstep.

• @traxlem I didn't see it that way, nice connection there... i just see the big picture lol

What Guys Said 2

• Could be both. Either he's trying to get you back (he's an ex for a reason, so make him stay that way), or he's simply complimenting. Neither is worth freaking over.

• Simple complement. I thought this was going to be longer for some reason. LOL

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's not a big deal

• Dudes like ex sex. Less effort than bedding a new girl.