Do my legs look out of shape?

http://i.imgur.com/oLgae4Z.jpg

pls be honest :) do i need to squat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Squatting (eventually) builds muscle. If you exercise with cardio plus some strength training, you'll basically trade off body fat for muscle tone. But your legs might still be of similar thickness to what they are in that pic.

So are you asking because you're afraid your legs are too big? Or because you want them to have muscle definition instead? Cardio and calorie burning will take care of the first, squatting is what takes care of the second. So it all depends on your priorities.

What Guys Said 13

• Nah, just start taking a daily walk if you want and they'll tone eventually. Also a great way to listen to music/digest albums/listen to talk radio

• You look perfectly okay, I think. Physical activity never hurts, though. I should do some more physical activity myself, just to stay healthy.

• They aren't IN shape, but they aren't OUT of shape either.

• Well they dont look toned or like you do many phisical activities but they dont look bad.

• They look decently good

• They're normal, it's your leg structure.

• Nothing wrong with you preferring slim and toned legs. They look normal !!

• Bigger legs the better :D

• Nah, they look good. :)

• only to pee.

• Depends who you're talking to really

yeah they do, try swimming

• No you need total body fat loss.

• Well, look good.. If you do some exercise, it would be better:)

What Girls Said 8

• No your legs look fine, but your shorts don't fit you.

• They look decent shape.. however, if you could, you should! ~~>squat. :]! and run a mile in 8 mins every day (at the least).. aim for it.. You'll just look better. In my opinion.

• My legs look exactly like yours! :) haha I dont think you need to do squats but if you feel like you want to tone your legs more, then you can do squats!:)

• I think they look a little out of shape

• The legs look alright to me

• No it's just ur body structure

• squats are always good hun :-)

• I wouldn't say they look out of shape, but if you do feel insecure about them do some squats or go hiking. You don't have to, you're fine the way you are, I'm just saying that if you do want to change them that would help. I used be insecure about my legs but I like the way they look now that I've taken up physical activity. However, your body shape looks good. A lot of men I know would love your body.