Boyfriend dumped me last week and today he posted this. Why would he write this?

My ex bf dumped me last week, saying that he didn't want a relationship. I accepted it and acted like I was cool with it.

Anyway, today I saw that he had posted the following status on fb.

"Do not fall in love with me, I'll take you to museums, parks, monuments and kiss you in every beautiful place. So, you can never go back to them without feeling like tasting my blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the sweetest way possible and when I go I'll understand why hurricanes are named with names of people."

Why the heck would he post this? I know it is directed at me, but I'm not that sad about it to be honest. He was unsure about his feelings for me and didn't want to end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol he's such a dick. You're lucky. Delete this guy off FB and never look back.

He seems like a narcissist who is really full of himself and trying to make himself come off as some great guy who makes women fall deeply in Love with him to the point where they're destroyed.

That's the only way I can interpret that. He also probably wants you to feel bad and "destroyed". It's good for his massive ego, it makes him feel important.

Don't give him the satisfaction of feeling bad and hold your head high.

• Note: men who really are amazing with women don't post stuff like that on Facebook of all places. It's obvious with no need to declare anything so explicitly.

• I'm starting to think that he is actually taking the break up harder than I am.. which is why he is posting silly stuff like that. I'm not that bothered about it to be honest, even though I know I shouldn't be checking his fb lol

• Yeah he is. Relish it and feel good about yourself. He's clearly distressed.

What Guys Said 7

• Why are you reading his fb? You where dumped yo get the fuck away from the dude so you don't have to read BS like that, it sounds like he's gloating that you might be hung up on him, That he shattered your world when he dumped you, That you're madly in love with his so when you are with others you'll think of him. Get over the dude.

• I know I shouldn't and I'm trying not to.. thanks for your input. He probably is thinking that I will keep chasing him, but I'm not gonna do that.

• Thanks a lot for cheering me up :)

• you're very welcome :) keep smiling.

• He sounds like a narcissistic dick.

Delete him from facebook. Count yourself lucky. The old makes way for the new and better.

• He wrote that for you. He is trying to make himself look noble while he is a basic shit.

• Haha, you're right. He is a basic shit :)

• Sounds like a complete psycho.

Consider yourself lucky and just move on

• He is a weirdo.

• Wtf, he needs a gangsta friend like me.

• LOL :) thanks for making me smile

• unfriend him on facebook.

What Girls Said 13

• I find what he did a big slap in your face and old relationship, Posting and Announcing his rude and crude Lingo on FB of all places...
    I also think that he is giving out a few of his subtle hints that anyone who tries to get him into another relationship he is only in it for the ride and nothing more... buyer beware.
    He obviously wants his freedom, this free bird. Be glad he is gone now, like dust and ashes and if I were you, I would Delete him off my Wall like a bat out of all hell, sweetie.
    Good luck. xx

• he's probably just trying to be deep and artsy or something tbh. or make you feel like crap. my exes have done that before. he's trying to reinforce the fact that 'youll never be able to forget him and find anyone else like him'. its just a dumb game in my opinion

• I think it is quite silly too.. I don't get this guy at all.

• /: ugh boys

• I copied and pasted it into google to see if it was a quote. It came up, but I think he has mashed a few together.

Clearly he's 'deep' 'meaningful' and 'totes badass'.

Ignore that fake poetic retard.

• He's weird. I have no idea why he said that but just ignore him.

• Or he read it and likes to think that is him and isn't directed at you at all.

• Wait... Why blood? Who taste someone else's blood when they kiss? WEIRDOOOOO

• Haha, tell me about it

• I think at this point, don't question why he posted this. He seems he has different things going for him. I don't think it is really about you.
    He had reasons and he gave up.
    Now new pages on your book. Let it go.

• I have no idea.. but that post seems really weird and creepy

• Creep alert

• he's probably trying to say: dont fall in lovewith me, i wwould only break your heart. Wherever you go where we went, you will be reminded of us, and how we kissed.

• He's telling you he is sorry for how he may make you feel in moments that remind you of him
    he is very sorry for it
    he doesn't necessarily regret the break up but he is sorry

• No idea, he sounds like a complete nutjob. He also seems to be so full of himself.

• Be glad your not together. He sounds like a creep O. o

• Haha, yeah he definitely is :)