Guys what do you think about hard to get girls?

1st off its rare to find a beautiful girl who's a virgin today.. but anyways to you what does a girl specifically do that makes her hard to get and worth it. do you like that or would you prefer her to flirt with you and be true to you without doing anything physical until you become "serious".

Most Helpful Guy

• All girls are hard to get. I don't care if they are a virgin or not and never have. They are entitled to their lives but when it comes to lovely women we have to prove ourselves. That is always how it has been.
    I would always prefer to get to know a girl before getting physical. That takes time.

What Guys Said 6

• If a girl plays hard to get, I play the disappearing act. I disappear to a girl that wants my time. No games please!

• Meh. Honestly I used to like the challenge but now I feel they are not worth a second of my time. I don't have time to play games with a silly and immature girl. I'm more interested in someone who is honest and not full of crap.

• I don't have time for this shit

• honesty and sincerity is all I ask for since she is already hot and a virgin.

• They can be hard to get all they want. If they like guys to chase them then they aren't for me.

• I enjoy the challenge.

What Girls Said 0