How do you behave when you get rejected?

I once got rejected by a guy and i got so mad and said so many mean things to him, it was after dating him for a while. I think i "learne" it from my mom, when she has fought with her previous boyfriends.
I dated a guy in January and tings were amazing, but than he began pulling away and told me he had a lot going on and he didn't have time for anything serious. I mean i was so mad at him because i felt he dragged me into this love mess and now he is bailing on me, when things were great and we had an amazing time , and he told me liked me etc, and i was so suprised at his behaviour.
But i remained calm and didn't lash out and thought okay dont be crazy, there might be a chance he would like ro rekendle things, and i gave him a lot of space and didn't contact him for 6 - 7 months, and he contacted me, and wanted to meet.. i ws sooo suprised, so we met like a month ago and we had a great time, we are still friends, and i dont want to push it.. i asked if he wanted to go biking and he said yes but he had to work so it didn't work out.. he said he would let me know when he has time.. still havnt heard anything.. but i can't be mad.. cause being crazy drives him away right?

So basically we shouldn't behave like a psyko and get mad, but instead be okay and say i understand and just give the guy space?

but than you see him on tinder.. and think okay he said he didn't want anything serious.. so he wants to screw a random chick?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd just be cool... who cares?

What Guys Said 4

• Is English your first language?

• Are you a latina?

• no im not

• Damn, now i am not batting a 1000. I was just wondering because i am affraid of dating latin girls for phisical health reasons. For some reason i think if i date one and we are together long enough, but if things dont work out she will become infuriated and stab me out of passion or something. The way you described yourself reminded me of that.

• Just walk away

• I have never been rejected only got left for another guy.

What Girls Said 0