Younger guys, how would you feel/ react if you're dating a girl who tells you nothing past 1st 'till marriage?

younger guys, how would you feel/ react if you're dating a girl who tells you nothing past 1st 'till marriage? would a guy break up with her or wait for her?

by 1st i mean the bases, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going by Wikipedia's definition which goes:
    1) kissing
    2) breast touching
    3) oral
    4) (home run) vaginal intercourse.

First off I'm waiting for marriage for sex so would I break up with a girl for sharing my lifestyle? lol no. Do nothing more than kissing until marriage? Tough call. My girlfriend wanted to be very reserved. She said that she had planned to save breast touching until engagement. Of course she told me that AFTER I finished kissing/sucking on her breasts LOL We had been together for a year just kissing so we naturally progressed into becoming more physical. Point being that VERY often girls don't hold on to their boundaries very tightly. Women have needs too, and after being with a guy for so long she begins to cave as the trust and love is there and it's apparent that the guy isn't in it just for sex. If I did happen to date a girl that strongly believed in only kissing until marriage I guess I COULD deal with it but I'd preferably want to do more.

Rule of thumb: if a guy has gone x far with one girl he'll likely want at least x amount with another. Like, my gf is my 2nd gf ever (and I her 1st bf) and I've never gone far with my 1st gf (by choice... she wanted sex but I didn't want it) so I had no issue with waiting for her to be comfortable with kissing. However, now that I've gotten to 2nd base I'd hate to be with a girl that restricted me to 1st. Such as how most guys who have had sex don't want to wait too long in future relationships because they know how great it really is.

What Guys Said 7

• No, I would not wait. Sex is a very important part of a relationship to me. If the girl I was with did not want to have sex then I would move on and find someone who did. Not in a harsh way, but we all have to look out for what we want in life.

So if waiting is what you want, then you need to find someone who is willing to wait with you. But I would ask yourself why you want to wait. Is it because other people taught you that you should or do you have your own reasons? Just make sure whenever you do decide to do it its with someone you trust and that you are safe about it.

• but what if you were really in love with her? would you still leave her just cause you want to have sex?

• At this stage in my life now, I wouldn't wait. There are a lot of reasons for that one of them being I don't ever see myself getting married so I would be waiting a forever. But if your young and just not ready for sex then you are not ready. If he is the right guy for you he will respect that and wait.

If you don't want to have sex then don't.

• I would leave her, I could get 3 and 4 but making out is something that helps me develop certain feelings. But then again what do I know since my ex fiance of 4 years and me never kissed and hardly had sex. She had a weird mouth phobia and didn't enjoy sex.

• At no point in my life would I have dated someone who had a no sex 'til marriage rule. We would have some fundamental worldview differences.

• If she had relation with someone its better she won't tell me... because all my life it will remain in my mind that she had relation with someone... even though she is honest, i will become skeptic about her behavior.. i will not break up with her, if she remained honest with me for rest of her life...

• wait, thats not what im asking. im asking if a girl told you that she wanted to be a virgin till you married her, would you wait?

• yaah.. i will.. but i saw some girls breaking up with some guys because they think that the guy is not having enough guts to make her agree for sex..

• im from the uk and never truly understood the whole American bases thing. care to explain?

• haha well i think it goes 1st- kiss+ above belt, 2nd- below belt (like handjobs and fingering) 3rd- going down, 4 sex. source: urban dictionary, does the uk have any sorta system?

• nope... none of that. we had the odd disco as kids, but no end of school prom.

• huh, see now we have homecoming every year in October, sophomore ring dance (where we get our class rings), junior prom and senior prom so lots and lots of dances haha

• Wait... that says a lot about u if u break up with her

• Yeah, I've realized, it's best to just try to get sex in, love is non-existent, why bother to pretend like it's real?

What Girls Said 0