Unconditional love means taking your girl/guy back if they cheat?

in my opinion u don't take them back. Romantic relationships have to be an exception

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people want unconditional love, but it doesn't exist, every relationship has to have boundaries, if it doesn't then you are giving your consent to someone to treat you in any way they choose. People would take advantage, if unconditional love existed,

What Girls Said 6

• I think unconditional love as in you love them no matter what they do/did is rare.. and you usually only feel it for your children. Most parents still love them even if they find out that their children are rapists and worse.

I don't think unconditional love exist in romantic relationships.. maybe stalkers feel one-sided unconditional love.

• Stalkers don't feel unconditional love. There is no such thing as unconditional love, anywhere in the world.

Men love women because they're physically attractive.

Women love men because they're high enough in social status.

Parents love children because they're genetically related to them.

People love dogs because they're cute and obedient.

These are all conditions, and without them, the love wouldn't exist.

• The reason I think stalkers think their love is unconditional is because they still love/obsess over their victim despite that victim clearly being afraid of them and getting restraining orders for them..
      I don't know what to make of the rest of your post. @koko124

• no stuff like cheating and verbal and physical abuse are exceptions. You can love someone no matter what they do, but it doesn't mean you should stay with them and you want to be with them. If they don't show you love and respect, you leave them especially if they never change. That doesn't mean you don't love them. You''re just choosing what's right for yourself and choosing what'll make you happy and healthy.

• No. Unconditional love can only be a part of a relationship. While an emotional connection is incredibly important, there has to be commitment there and personal understanding. Cheating doesn't show either of those.

• No...

I would never take back a cheater.

• Everyone is different, every situation is different. Sometimes I think second chances can work, other times the first chance was such a poor effort that there's little point in trying again.

• there is no such thing as unconditional love. real love isn't perfect.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. That is correct. Even if they murder your whole family and cut off your leg.