How soon do guys expect girls to have sex with them?

We're both juniors in high school.

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys are different. The range could be from a second or third date all the way to not until you get married. Girls have the same range but it usually starts a little later than the guys and depends on how exclusive your relationship is and/or how long you've known each other. Rather than be concerned when will the guys expect to have sex with you, it's much better to just set your own boundary and limits and time-frames when you will have sex with a guy, and then stick to it. The sooner a guy wants to have sex with you the less he thinks of you. There are certainly a ton of things a couple can do to have fun together and show how much they like/love each other beside having sex. Usually once sex begins, especially if too early in a relationship, the relationship starts to deteriorate - usually somewhat fast and other times a little slower and other times very slow or not at all especially if true love, respect and trust in each other is present, as well as 100% commitment. But don't worry what the guy expects. Worry much more about what you expect. Good luck! .

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It's different in high school. There's no particular time limit, but in HS it would probably have to be within a couple of months, else the relationship isn't gonna go anywhere. in collect I would say it's 2-3 weeks. After that point the girl is probably more interested in a free lunch than romantic involvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I have sex with a girl on the first time we hang out along. If its more than three dates I move on. But that's just me. Do what feels right for you, don't let the opinions of me or anyone else effect how you live your life

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont expect anything from her when it comes to sex, she will do it when she's comfrtable and thats the end of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, some guys expect it sooner then others, others will not expect anything and wait for you to be comfortable and ready before making any move

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait as long as you can. You don't want STDs or a baby. Have respect for yourself and your future self

0|0
    0|0
  • within 24 hours depending whether she's easy or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys but for those who want sex the answer is as soon as possible

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Every guy is different. Some guys want to have sex sooner than others do. If you want to have sex with a guy that you like then go for it. If you're not ready to have sex then that's fine too. A good guy will be ok with waiting until you're ready

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter don't do it unless you are comfortable

0|0
    0|0