How do relationships come so easy for some people?

I've been single my whole life and finding the right girl is so hard. When you think you have, she's found someone else. I can't even say I've had a solid opportunity when other people have several options all the time and have their pick and it all happens so easy for them. It must happen easily too because of how often it seems to happen for everyone else, except me it seems like.

:/

I should've been more assertive when I was younger and had the chance. Now it's hard to find time for anyone, including friends. As if it wasn't hard enough to find a girl, now it's impossible. Then for some, their girlfriend just falls out of the sky and just like that they have someone. It really feels like that's how it works sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't beat yourself up I've only been in one relationship and I've only had one boyfriend. Which was all great for a while until he changed and cheated on me and started drinking. There's other fish in the sea and there is someone out there for everybody. You just have to get up and get out and go meet people and socialize with people. I'm 17 and I'm taking a break from relationships because I know what I want and who I want, and I would like to date older men in the future. I want a relationship that is real and serious and committed nothing that is fun in games. You will meet someone don't worry. I'm still hoping and praying that I will find my perfect match when I go to college. Someone that knows what they want in a women in and what they want in a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I wish I could answer your question 'cause I seem to have the same problem. I went on one date once and it didn't go well. Hopefully, one day we'll both find someone.

What Guys Said 3

• If you belive in the person you want to become. You will be that person. Take it one day at a time dude and you'll meet someone cool.

• I know man it's just hard to keep the faith alive sometimes.

• They are more attractive.
    They meet/hit on more people.

Simple as that.

• I don't think they're necessarily more attractive. You see a lot of unattractive people in relationships all the time, as if it comes easy for them too.

• They don't want much. Most people that are in relationships are not with "the right one"... They're just with someone for the moment. They just keep repeating the same mistakes time and time again.