How should I start a relationship?

I've always had trouble telling if a girl is in to me when i think one is in to me i want to hang out with them one one one but i dont know how to approach them can any one help

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest hanging out in a group first if you have mutual friends so you can get a feel for the kind of person she is, and if she'd make a better friend or girlfriend. After hanging out in a group at least once, invite her to hang out together alone. If you like her, wait at least a month or two to tell her. Don't say that you love her though, that would probably scare her off to say it too soon. A guy told me that when we had only talked a few times and hung out once, and it freaked me out. If he would have waited, things could've turned out differently.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0