Guys, what do you think about cheesy letters from your girlfriend?

I'm going to write a letter to my boyfriend for his birthday.
Like 'Your the first person who let me know I deserve better& your the first person who I liked without a reason'-blah blah
Do guys find those stuff too cheesy?

• Too cheesy
  • It's okay
  • Cute
  • ew no

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've gotten things like that before from a girlfriend and I very much appreciated it and kept it, but I knew that she genuinely meant everything she wrote. :) Of course she didn't have to write out how she felt for me to understand because she constantly expressed how she felt in other ways, too. But it was very sweet and made me happy to know exactly how she thought and how I impacted her. How much of an impact I had on her wasn't something I was really aware of, so that really meant something to me to know, too.

A different girl on a different occasion wasn't really the type to talk about feelings, so she didn't write much in the card, but she made the card herself and it looked very nice. She made it based on something I was really interested in and I really appreciated it. I kept it sat up on my desk. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Well, know one thing about guys. We are PHYSICAL. Sweet words doesn't do jackshit if you can't back em up with actions. So while we might find that stuff kinda sweet, it wouldn't mean anything if you didn't show it in actions too. Make us feel special, not by words, but by actions. Make us feel appreciated, loved, desired...

We're not girls, and fancy word and promises won't help you at all until you live up to them.

• IMO, guys dont really receive cards/letters and stuff like that, cause we're guys and we dont give our guy friends those stuffs. Girls i know always give each other cards and letters even if it's not a really significant day. And, girls throw all the cards/letters away while the guys keep them (ppl i know).
    Guys will prolly feel special when receiving a card/lettter since they hardly get any.
    ps: i keep all the cards from my gf, she gives tons of it but yeah i love em. :D

• I'd love cheesy letters, I'd frame em and hang em on my wall.

• I've had girls write cute letters. As long as it isn't over sappy/cheesy/annoying, it can be cute.

• I would love to get one are you kidding? That's adorable that you're doing that!

• well my crush hasn't mentioned my b-day today so i would be delighted lol

• Its cheesy but also really fucking cute

What Girls Said 2

• Freshman year I wrote a cheesy letter to a guy I liked, he seemed to like it.

• It's the thought that counts