I think I've begun to hate girls?

I want to know how to stop being so bitter and angry and sad over my awful dating life. I'm posting this because right now I can't even sleep because of the grip my hatred and anger hold on me, it's keeping me up. Basically, all of my friends are dating and fucking each other, having a great time (I'm a senior in high school), while I'm just miserable, no matter how hard I try to hide it. Other people go out and party on Halloween, get drunk, have sex, and have a great time. I don't know why it upset me so much, but, learning that two friends I knew were dating sent dirty pictures to each other on Halloween (I very briefly liked the girl a long time ago) sent me way off the rails. See, what have they done to be happy and together and in love, and what have I done to be dealt other fucking misery, always helping other people with their shit yet being left alone myself? See, every fucking girl rejects me, every fucking girl, and most have treated me like crap (though I have some female friends, they'd rather fucking die awfully than date me). I broke when the only genuinely kind and caring girl (or even person) I know flat out rejected me just like everyone else. It even marked the moment I started cutting again, because I had to accept I was so disgusting and unlivable in the minds of women. So, I want to know, how do I know let this hatred completely take over my mind? I've actually given up on being loved and having sex like everyone else, I've given up on even feeling love. I plan on getting my memories erased, but the research in that field is about a year behind, and I don't have that time (though once the opportunity arises, I fully plan to wash away my memories along with my sorrows and pain). Like I said, I've always been rejected, even the girls that didn't treat me like a joke rejected me. I don't believe in love, and fully believe I'll die alone, so don't bother saying my life will get better, it won't. I want to know how and why I should lose my hate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you feel that way. Do you have any level-headed friends you can talk to about this? Someone who can maybe even give you advice on dating and attracting girls? I don't know you, what you usually do, or the girls you go for, so it's harder to say where things are going wrong. I feel like you just need some positive experiences with women, and you won't have a reason to feel bad and build that resentment towards them. Girls aren't everything, but I get that not having success with the opposite sex can really make a person feel like shit, and that leads to anger, and hate.

For now, it might help to block out dating and women, and find something in your life that takes up your time and concentration, and makes you happy. Something you enjoy and feel good about. So you can clear your head, and not be stuck with negative emotions. You're in vicious cycle at the moment, of not having luck, feeling awful, trying again, nothing, feeling more awful, etc. and it has to break. Also, you say you don't feel loved; consider other relationships apart from just the romantic ones, that may help in filling that void. Friendship, family, etc.

It may even improve your chances once you're in a better place emotionally, because people can sense that anger and hate, and that doesn't help you in building rapport and good relationships with them. I really hope things get better and you can start living the life you want to have.

What Girls Said 7

• In a few years all your friends who are currently fucking each other, will be washed up has beens, who probably got some girl pregnant with various incurable Stds. It may seem like u are missing out big time right now, but believe me life gets better as u get older. Your friends are making stupid decisions and they will catch up with them in due course. It's like u are looking at things through a tunnel vision try and see the bigger picture. I know it's hard and lonely but try and keep positive the worst thing u can do it lose your shit

• I'm sorry for you.
    I have to say, your attitude is absolutely killing you. This did not jut start yesterday. It is long term and although you are taking your hate out on girls, it is probably much deeper seated than that.

There is someone for everyone. Be nice to yourself, and not so hard.
    Be openly friendly to the girls, expect some rejection, and be mature about it.
    Look at yourself from a girls standpoint. Make necessary changes to be attractive.

Do it, just do it.

:))

• Oh I've been going around and feeling like that lately. My friends all date and have a great "life" and here i am going alone home everyday.
    I dont know what the secret is, people say dont give up, it will come when you dont expect it, and i believe its true.
    My best advice to you is stop focusing on it, and turn your focus to something else, school, gym? and things will fall in its place on its own. It seems that you are in the desperate mode, and stop that!

Dont be bitter because one day it will happen to you, you need to be patient :) work on yourself and learn more about the things you like in life, and begin to explore.

Trust me it sucks to be the one who is alway rejected, I've given up dating aswell. Last guy i dated was in january-february and after that i just gave up because i was hurt and timing can suck balls at times. So for now just take a break and focus on yourself, you are still young :)

• Hey, it wasn't until college that I even drank let alone have a relationship (which ended horribly), but the whole point of it is that you have to push on. A lot of what you're saying sounds pretty familiar since I went through the same thing in high school, but the one turning point happened when I realized that I could either let life walk over me and let myself be crushed by depression, or I could do something about it.

I've always been rejected and to this day I'm still rejected to this day, but I don't let that stop me from trying. Why? Because in this life you have be relentless. Keep pushing, keep moving because we only have one life to live and if we don't give it everything we've got, then it's hardly a life. Focus on yourself and what makes you happy, not what everyone else does. The worst thing you can do is compare yourself to others when you're trying to live your own life.

• Well, that's unfortunate.

• Jesus Christ, listen to yourself! Maybe this bitchy and whiny attitude is what repels girls. Why didn't you go to a Halloween party with your friend? You CHOSE to stay home.

I'm 19, kissless virgin who has never been on a date. I have been bullied for years for the way I look. I've been called names and left alone. I've had eating disorder and depression and STILL Im not whining like a little baby how, oh so horrible my life is.

There is more to life than dating and sex. If you are thadt unhappy alone, dating won't make everythong magically better.

Also other things that repel girls than bad attitude: bad hygiene, being cocky, being super insecure, being obese

Search for professional help if you are suicidal or hurt yourself of feel miserable. Focus on getting better and happy. Not getting girls

• Actually, I wasn't invited to do anything and was dealing with other issues.

• Sometimes you gotta ask your friends: " can I come too?"
      And I believe you have a lot of issues and worries. You should not deal with those alone.

• Well recently my crush has stopped liking me because of a bad quality of mine. I've begun to hate guys too... understand how your feeling but you need to control this. Just because SOME girls reject you doesn't mean all the other girls on this planet will reject you the same way they did to you. You will soon find that girl on this planet who will love you and won't ever reject you. Maybe it's just too soon to find that person just be patient and that person will come along. We all have to experience bad crushes and loves and stuff to finally be greatful for a great person and relationship later in the future. Hoped i helped but sorry if I didn't help much.

What Guys Said 3

• Ummm... up and coming Elliot Rodgers. :(

At least you tried buddy, he didn't. There's more to life than girls. Not a lot more, just a little.

• I bet you've had a girlfriend... you don't know how fucked my life really is. You honestly know what I really wish? I wish that, the day the girl I like rejected me, she just shot me in the fucking head so I wouldn't have to suffer afterwards.

• :( Sorry to hear that, never had that problem.

Stop assuming that guys who are bitter are the same as E. ROGERS. If you have any brains at all, then stop.

• there are guys older than you that still have limited to no experience at all with women, so it could be worse

• Fuck them, focus on money and a career. Or get a escort. then after she gets done serving you head you can say "where her cab at?" and throw her out.