Girls, how do you feel about being collared by your significant other?

My girlfriend has earned the privilege to wear my collar. It symbolizes her devotion to me and my wishes. Also my love for her and that she is mine to take care of. Its also marking what is mine. The collar includes 2 tags. One with my name on it the other with the pet name iv given her. I also allow her to mark my neck by giving me a hickey. The collar has come to confert her. Its a reminder of my love and her devotion. How do you feel about these kinds of relationships? Guys and girls.

I will gladly admit it is also a possessive thing. I'm honestly surprised that there isn't a more obvious way to show if a person is in a relationship. Yes I know ring. But that's not the most noticeable ya know?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it works for you two then thats great! Nothing wrong if you are both happy. :D

Personally, I would not like to be collared. Not my thing. A little too possessive.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're into that kind of thing, I wouldn't see no issue with it. If you're on terms with her that this collar is something significant between the both of you and she's for it — it's just between you two on that level. However, only if she or you had to explain it to other people if someone asked, that'll raise eyebrows. It's just not something for me but that's me. As long as she understands where you're coming from, good for you two! :)

• Id be okay with it, if it was a girl i trusted and she was my gf. (Im lesbian). But id love to be submissive or wear a collar for her.

• she ain't a dog ya know. go for a shiny necklace, ring or bracelet damn.
    If my bf ever suggested that to me he'd be gettin my BB gun chasin after his ass while HE"S wearin the damn collar.

• So much for a ring, or regular betrothal necklace! Firstly Im not an object to be claimed or had. So I'd probably punch my boyfriend in the chin if he even suggested that to me. Second he'd be wearing the collar if he wanted that so badly. In you two's case of the dominant submissive puppy play fetish, that's fine for you guys not judging. Different folks, different strokes.

• Most of the time girls will not wear the collar and if the do they won't wear it everyday of their lives. You need to be prepared for this and have a back up option for her. Like a braclet, or a necklace.
    In my opinion and speaking for me instead of for the whole woman popualtion i would only wear the collar once. I would definitly think your to possesive and be a little scared of that yet flattered. But to much possesion would scare me to the point where i would think that if i even talked to other guy then you might hurt them. So just be careful of how possesive you are and think of how your girlfriend might feel about the collar.

• She's not a dog u know

What Guys Said 0