A guy from Tinder Facebook Friended me, but now I feel pushed away?

A guy from Tinder Facebook Friended me, but now I feel pushed away.

We would talk quite a bit in the beginning, but I told him that I am not a girl just for fun. He never reaches out to me now. Although, he wished me Happy Birthday.

He was very open with me about what is going on in his life, but not how he feels. I know a bit about his family etc.

I just want to talk to him again, and I went to to him twice already. I can't keep going to him.

Your thoughts.

FYI - I am actually dating a few guys. One of them very steadily, but I can't take my mind off of this one guy. He sends my heart a flutter and it is by him just being himself.

What Guys Said 1

• My thoughts? He wanted an easy piece of ass. You said no. He moved on.

You really needed clarifying?

"but nooo he isn't like that, he told me all about himself"

Doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 1

• don't be so pushy for his attention. it sounds as if you hardly know this guy, so why do you need him so badly? im sure that if you get out there and meet more guys, you won't even care so much about him anymore. don't let desperation turn you into an easy mark to get manipulated. this guy is not interested in you very much

• I actually have dated a lot!!! The thing is after so many guys.. I found one I really like. He's actually a rare person. I never felt like this before. I am not desperate. I just know what I want.