Is it normal to get kinda mad/jealous when my friends with benefits (guy) hangs out with other girls?

I don't like my friends with benefits that way/I don't have feelings for him but is it normal to get kinda mad/jealous when he hangs around other girls? I don't understand why I feel like that even though I don't have feelings for my friends with benefits (guy)

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be a reason... we humans want to feel special... even if you don't have a feeling for a guy... the fact that he considers you just one of many girls make you feel less special. It is exactly the feeling that you get when a guy approaches you and tell you you are beautiful. You will be upset seeing him go to every other girl on the street and telling her the same. You will feel you are not special and his feelings may be untrue.

If this is teh case.. then it has to do with your self esteem and not that you caught feelings.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you obviously have some feelings for him if he makes you mad/jealous when he's with other girls.

• You are starting to develop feelings

What Girls Said 2

• not normal... you're secretly interested in him... and the view of him with other girls piss you off

• If u didn't have feelings for him u wouldn't get jealous