I need to know what most girls like in a guy?

Im 15 and go to an all guys school, i really don't know what a girl likes in a guy. Outgoing or shy? Muscular, Skinny, stocky or fat? Quiet, Loud?

Opinions from Girls?
thanks so far

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just like to say to start off with, as other people have already stated, every girl is different. So this is just my personal preference.

I like guys who are skinny but would love a guy who had some muscle! Or even better with a lot of muscle haha. Outgoing guys all the way but I also can go for a shy guy they're cute, and I like loud guys.

Basically I can give every guy a chance, but mostly for me it's about the personality, I know that sounds very cliché but it's true lol. Most people say I like 'Bad boys' and that is my main preference, hope I helped!

What Girls Said 3

• It's different for every girl. You don't have to try to be someone to be liked.
    But in general, no one wants a boy who smells :D

• each girl has their preference. But many like to start talking to a guy and getting to know his personality before making a decision of what she thinks of him, since many girls tend to go for guys who are nice people with good personalities.

• All girls are different so they have different opinions but I will just state my opinion. Please note that I have bad taste in guys and stuff.

I would like a guy who's outgoing, skinny, loud.

Hope this helped.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls like all kinds of different styles hard to say.

• all girls like different things. its hard to pick only one.