Why am I still single? Please help me out!?

I'm 14, 5'9, 120 pounds, dark-ish, with brownish-black hair (natural highlights).
All my girl friends call me super pretty and so do a couple of my guy friends but I've never been asked out.
And I have a pretty loud personality but I have a lot of friends. I know I'm still young, etc., etc., but almost every girl my age has been asked out, except me.. I just wanted to know why. Any opinions would be appreciated! (:

Btw- I'm almost in 11th grade, so I'm more mature than the average 14 year old..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 and I just got out of my first relationship after 3 years he was my first boyfriend and all! I get it I was not long ago 14 and I was in need of a boyfriend but when I had my first kiss at 14 I was not really bothered anymore I was not looking for a bf and that's when I ended up meeting my boyfriend! There is nothing wrong it's just guys are immature and scared of really pretty/tall girls I am pretty muh the same height and have brown hair with natural colors like you (from your description) so tht was my problem a lot of guys are scared of girls still especially when they are really really pretty and tall so don't worry you will find your bf when the time is right just don't go around looking and acting desperate for a boyfriend!! It won't help trust me all the best! When the time is right it will happen I ended up having my first boyfriend at 15 and trust me it's not a fairy take sure it's nice but it comes with a lot more then cute pictures and kisses

• Haha thanks (: that's good advice

• Don't rush it time will come and don't date someone who asked you out just because you want to be in a relationship it won't last. Not will you be happy date someone coz you like them not because all your friend have bfs and the guy finds you attractive

What Guys Said 15

• at 14 you are supposed to be single omg

• Thats not true! All of my friends have been asked out!

• Haha I don't know..

• Being cute is one thing and people telling you that but dating other guys at 14 is to much and do you really think It won't go past a movie?

• Guys are intimidated by you given that you skipped a grade, height and weight being what they are and all (or most people) call you pretty. At that age (heck, even now), I was fumbling over my words.

You'll have to let a guy know you're interested if you want to date.

• Because you're 14. And possibly your "loud personality" is intimidating to some people. Or they might not even know you're even interested in anyone.

• She's in eleventh grade dude, I think she meant the 14 year old thing sarcastically considering most eleventh graders are 16/17ish...

• Hmm I see. Well then. It's still primarily a result of the age difference.

• Darn he was right? XD well I admit defeat!

• It's because you're 14 and loud. Loud usually means either annoying or abrasive. Neither of those things are attractive.

But really it's just because you're 14, and a lot of 14 year olds aren't even allowed to date yet

• Maybe guys don't see you as approachable, or you're not sending signals to the guys you're interested in.

• Because you are 14 plus if your in 11thgrade most the guys are older and right now interested in girls there age , give it a few move years

A pretty loud personality is great for self esteem but doesn't always do that well for relationships

• Would you go out with a guy who's shorter than you?
    Do you ask out people yourself?

• No and no. But I've told two guys I liked them, once in 7th and once in 9th. And nothing happened lol

• No I'm single because I've never been asked out and the guy I like is somebody I can't date.. Ever.

• At least you answered your own question.

• Well, i'd be glad to let you know what I think if you sent me a message!

• she's 14 dont even try it

• You're right, she is 14! So what's your point, buddy? I'm on here making a difference in peoples lives, don't tell me you're being a perv about this?

• A 14 year old worrying about being single...

• dont worry its common i m also single yet and i m not worrying about it

• you want a boyfriend cause your friends have one? or what.

• No, I'm just saying they've been asked out but I haven't; so why is that?

• hiding, mean face, don't appear as friendly/approcheable, ugly, no flirt, shyness.

• i like any girl

• I've never dated anyone and I'm 15 actually getting pretty annoying now haha, try to look healthy

• I'd have to meet u to be honest. Also, boys ur age don't know much about girls...

• I am 27 still single

What Girls Said 4

• You do know dates cost money and boyfriends : more money. Does your parent approve of you going out with a boy at 14?

• It's all about when you are looking for it. If you find happiness in your life without a guy and don't look for one. One will show up. It's sorta cliche but very true. :)

• Im 20 and still single.. I should be the one asking that question. Lol.. dont worry someone will ask you out.. and by the way your still young dont be in a hurry..

• your 14 years old ;)

• yeah but still..

• well maybe the right guy is just a bit shy and it's fun to be single
      especially in your age

• alright thanks (: