How would you prefer to be asked out?

If someone was to ask you out how would you rather it happen? I'm just curious to know what other people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, how people ask each other out has changed. It used to be such a big deal! Asking someone out and taking them on a date used to be so much more special! If you plan to ask a girl out, do it in person, not over text. Do it nicely, not demanding or cocky. Be creative, don't just throw the question at her. And lastly, it you want her to stick around, make conversation! Our generation has completely forgotten how to talk to each other! You shouldn't feel like you are "going out of the way" to ask her about herself, same to her. Instead of "what's up?" try: "so what's your favorite..." Try: "what's the most... Thing you've ever done/seen." That's my answer :) I hope it helped.

What Girls Said 9

• id like it to be in person and if I'm alone. dont really care where we r.
    i also wouldn't want him to b random. someone i got to know first.

• i would like him to do it in a straightforward way

• Hmm straight forward.. "Will you go out with me?" "Be my girlfriend" "I want to be with you and I can't imagine a day without you, be my girlfriend"
    Lol there are a lot of ways but just be straight forward about it

• If a guy was to ask me out I would rather be asked out in person not over a text. I think that's the best way to approach a women if you want to ask her out then do it in person.

• Well I loved the way my boyfriend asked me out. On out first date i mentoned i had lost one of my sperries so he offered to buy me some but i said no thats okay. Well the next weeked he said he had to ask me something as he took me out to his truck and handed me a box of Sperries and on the inside of the lide it said "Will you be my girlfriend?" it was the sweetest thing ever.

• Just not by strangers. That's my only real stipulation.

• Straight forward but romantic. If there's something small you remember she likes or something like that, try to incorporate it in there somehow. Overall, smile :)

• What do you mean by ask out? Do you mean like on a date? Because so many people never clarify what they consider dating or relationship with the other person and then one of the people end up getting their feelings hurt because they thought they were in a relationship and never clarified it with the other person

• Most girls prefer guys who are brave and have the guts to go up to them and ask them out. My ex crush who recently stopped liking me said he was too chicken to ask me out. I hope you don't make the same mistake as him and end up hurting someone or losing a chance.

What Guys Said 2

• Take it in a funny and original way and all is going to be cool. Not make a big deal out of it, like imagine you are inviting out your friend of many years, make it sound very natural and confident, ehheh

• By someone that I talked to for at least 5 minutes.