Do people at clubs just wanna hook up? or are they looking for a relationship?

Went out for Halloween, got pretty drunk, dancing like a total slut (so my friends say) and this guy comes up and starts talking to me. After like a minute of just talking he goes "so are we gonna make out or what?" WTF?
Seriously, i get that i'm drunk but it's not like i'm grinding up against anyone or making out with strangers. Are clubs just for hookups now or did i just "seem" easy?

0|1
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Clubs have ALWAYS been for hooking up, since the modern dance club came to be in the 1970s. People go to dance, drink, and in many cases do drugs, so it's not like they're looking for the love of their life - they're looking to bang. No one seriously goes to a club looking for a relationship.

If you ever thought otherwise, you were WAY off base.

And even if that wasn't the case, it seems clear that you seemed "easy" to folks who saw you drunk and "dancing like a total slut." But it is the case.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what i thought, i'll have to be more careful next time to not project that kind of girls gone wild image.

What Guys Said 7

• Sounds like you were just having fun and yea, there are guys who go to clubs just to hook up. It doesn't sound like you're looking for a guy for relationship or sex here even. But yes, most guys are just looking for a girl to have sex with at clubs. Even though most guys just "look for sex" the unfortunate reality they face is that only a portion of the girls are going to be up for the same thing.

The other thing I notice is that while he was open about his intentions, he seriously was not smart about how he was going about it because it seems here that he woulda settled for a robot that said "Let's fuck" here.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the type of thing you get at both bars and night clubs. Guys generally are there to find sex and so are some girls but mostly girls just go for a night out with their female friends. Bars and night clubs are a bad place for both men and women to meet someone if they want a long term relationship. If you want a long term relationship you are better to join a hobby club. Say for example you like photography, you join a photography club, you get talking to people maybe a guy and you then grab coffee with him and eventually you start dating. You also have a topic to break the ice with to because you are both there because you have the same interest. This is not a garrentee but hobby clubs etc are your best bet.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're at a club, they are not interested in a long term relationship. They're there to find someone to fuck and never call again.

1|1
    0|0
  • 90 percent sex. Of he fucks u that night, Ull be categorized as someone who does that with other men. So he'll have fun but commitment level will be low

1|0
    0|0
  • people at clubs go for drinking basiclly... the others come next

0|0
    0|0
  • why would anyone go to a club except to get laid, only other people there are girls who are cockteasers

0|1
    0|0
    • It was Halloween, we wanted to go dancing and party.

• Halloween is just for sluts who want an excuse to dress up extra slutty. dancing and party is so boring.

• Still a virgin, but thanks for that

• I know people just wanna hook up on Halloween. Nobody goes out on Halloween and hits on a drunk chick hoping that she's the love of their life.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2