Why do Asian men not like women of other races?

All the Asian men I meet tell me they wouldn't date a woman who wasn't also Asian, or who wasn't white?
Why?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Asian but I have an attraction with Asian and not Asian hmm depends if I'm attracted to her or not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Asian man here, I'm open to date ladies of any race as long as I find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL Asian? Nah.

White girls are elite. Best skin, hair and hair features (eyebrows etc), eyes, cheeky goofy friendly personalities.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm Asian and prefer white girls. It's not a fetish of mine... at least I don't think it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like them I don't do dark skin girls. Its personal preference. Also maybe our genetic makeup being the closest to Caucasians has something to do with it. It's what I think is more attractive in so many different ways than physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd guess that it's archaic patriarchic structures of some sort of race integrity and/or bias against emancipated women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Believe it or not they want the perfect barbie. A fetish for blondes.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are obsessed with white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a half Asian half Mexican guy and I'm arab so I don't think it's an Asian think I think it's just a preference thing

0|0
    0|0