My boyfriend has this weird annoying habit?

Ok so basically he keeps sooking and smelling all my clothes and my skin it's really weird and it kind of creeps me out when he comes up to me and starts doing it :/ I've told him it's weird and he just does a really huffy face as if he's a toddler being told off... he's 19 by the way does anyone know why he does this? Would yous be creeped out too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that myself. It's cause they smell nice and soft. It's pretty damn soothing when you sniff a warm body that smells like that. I sniff around to see what smells off so i can keep my distance or ask them to wash/take it off. Bf calls me a weirdo but he doesn't mind it cause that's pretty much the only time i'm all mushy and touchy lol

What Guys Said 4

• i like doing that, smelling girls hair after shower.. o my god i could smell them whole day :P

• I'm more surprised that you're not trying to smell his clothing.

• Why would I smell his clothes? :/

• Because the smell is attractive because its his, of course.

• sooking? whats that mean?

• Smelling clother is fine. Sucking on your close is a bit odd to me.

What Girls Said 3

• that guy is so creepy

• The sucking thing is weird but I don't think it's weird that he wants to smell your clothes. It's kind of strange that he wants to do it so often though. If it were me, the pouting would probably have to stop, I'm not a fan of that.

• Sooking? Do you mean sucking?

• I thought she meant soaking.

• Sucking yehh I where I live we say sooking! Lol

• Do you not spell it the same though? Anyway, sucking your clothes is kinda creepy, especially combined with the sulking.