When might be a good time to call a girl who works as a server?

I'm facing that question as the place where she works is pretty busy from noon till like 9 pm , so I'm thinking there's no point trying to call then but then the morning is a bit early and after 9 starts to get a bit late for some to have a quality conversation . so I'm not sure what to do about this or if calling her is even a good idea at the moment as she may be too busy to even enjoy the though of talking to me on the phone , what about texting might that be an option ?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be silly! Call her after work. Unless she's a 90 year old retiree, she'll still be up at around 9:30. Call her around then, but don't call after 10:30 just for politeness. I think you're using the time as an excuse not to call because you're a scaredy-cat! LOL JK :P

• After work might work although I don't know what days she actually works so that be tough to know and she's returning to school soon so her schedule will be changing again .

• So? She should still be available at 9:30-ish, whether she worked that day or not. That's when most people are just relaxing before bedtime.Besides, most people don't mind if someone calls even if they ARE busy; they'll just let you leave a message and call you when they can. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure she's gotten phone calls before; it's not that big a deal.

I think maybe you ARE alittle scared. C'mon, don't be shy! Give her a call!

• Well the problem is I'm a little worried as you say , I did try and call her 2 days ago at 11:30 am and didn't get any response , think someone picked up but yeah I didn't get a chance to say anything . and I'm not even sure she recognised what my number was either , so figured if I was going to try again it better be at the right time that works for her .

What Guys Said 1

• People who work modified swing shifts typically get up later and stay up later. I would text her about 9:45 or so and ask her what she is up to, if she says nothing ask her if she wants to talk. If she says sure then you call her. If not then just text with her a little bit, maybe find out when her days off are.