How to deal with the honeymoon stages being over in the relationship?

So me and the guy I'm seeing are over the honeymoon stages now and we don't text or call each other as much on the phone and sometimes it kinda feels like he dosent care as much.. Is this just because we're out of the beginning stages now? Or what? Cause sometimes it really worries me but he tells me that he really likes me and everything but sometimes I just get insecure about his feelings for me since the beginning stages are over. Any advice?

We also don't hang out as much anymore cause we felt like we were loosing are friends by me sleeping at his place every single night

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Back off. Let him come to you. This sounds counter-intuitive but it's like trying to hold onto a wet bar of soap, the harder you try to hold on, the more likely it's going to slip out of your hands. You can't miss someone if you see them all the time, and missing someone is important to not taking them for granted. Don't sleep at his place every night.. limit it. Make plans with your friends, don't be completely available and he'll start wanting to see you more. Friends, hobbies and interests outside of the relationship are important to continue even when dating someone if for no other reason that to have something to talk about. If he doesn't chase after you when you start getting busy with other things, then he's just not that into you and you should move on.