How old do I seem to you? be honest?

urgh i got into an argument with my older sister, who happens to be prettier/hotter and looks soo much younger than i... it was a nasty fight, she told me i have this big man chin and the fact i look like a 35 year old woman and that everybody around us says she is prettier and hotter and much younger than i.

i hope you guys dont think its a silly question but what my sister said to me hurted me alot, i care of how i look, i said mean things back to her too but she said it doesn't matter coz im ugly and she is the one with looks...

this whole thing hurts me alot, nody ever say im pretty when she is around, nody notices me, no guy hits on me accept my sister...

either way, how can i look younger?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like 19-21 to me. I hate that you feel like this about your sister. You're so gorgeous, you shouldn't be feeling physically inferior to anyone.

What Guys Said 12

• Your kid sister is a nasty piece of work, imao. You look maybe 24 to me, and if you want to look younger, cool it with the eye makeup, and SMILE more! Of course you can 'dress younger', but that;s not as important as looking wholesome and fresh and natural.

• Who is the idiot that said you look 35 ? For me you can go between 19 to 26 ... it actually depends on how you dress in a lot of ways.

• my sister :p

• well , she is jealous and trying to put you down. You don't have any man chin and if i met you on the street then i would have approached you because you are pretty.

• thank you that is nice to know,... thanks for your option and hope you have a good day you :)

• Well, for one i think you are attractive. But from your profile picture you seem... Well... Annoyed. Do you feel that this is the attitude the person people want to see. If i was you I would keep my head up and be more lively, smile alittle more, its more attractive for a girl. If it makes you feel any better i would do you.

• i see no pic

• Mid 20s. You look attractive to me. Females in their 30s can be very attractive, so I don't see it as a bad thing even if you looked like you are in your 30s. Again I say mid 20s though.

• You look 22 years old. Don't mind your sister cause siblings always say mean things to each other all the time.

• yes i know, it happens all the time but it stilll hurts,...

• You look about 20-21. You're preety cute. You dont need to look younger. Be happy with how you are and dont care what anyimne else says

• How can anyone tell how you look without a picture

• Uni student age? Just make sure you smile when you go out. If you dont we assume you have a bf or are simply not interested, if your sister is more bubbly than you, that's all it is

Good luck

• You look 25 to me. To look younger, I'd first have to know how do you dress now?

• i dress casual, jeans and fitted tops, and natural makeup on dialy basis.

• That's it... Most girls your age put on too much makeup IMO. Later, some will realize that it's a "natural look" you want to go for and not look like a clown. I'm guessing your sister wears more makeup than you?

I know words (especially those from family members) hurt. The thing is, have you let her know about this? Your age says 18 to 24, so I'm going to speak to you as a young adult. Get over the childishness, even though you're older, you have to set the example as much as you may not want to.

• 25 and you are PRETTY!

• Flat and straight you look to me like 27.

What Girls Said 2

• You rilly do look amazing in your pic. I would not worry to much. Just be happy with your self.
    Let here know how much it hurt you, if she dont care then she ain't family...

personaly I dont get why some women try/like to look yonger, I think its much nicer to see a woman who is happy to be herself, makes you look more confedent to.

• You are pretty. You look as if you're in your early 20's. :) You look young. :)