Describe your perfect boyfriend or girlfriend?

Pretty straightforward question. What is it that you want from a guy/girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfect? K, sure, but these are by no means requirements, just saying XD

Physically:
    -taller than me
    -blue eyes
    -nice teeth

Personality wise:
    -good sense of humor
    -smart
    -same interests as me
    -outgoing
    -adventurous/spontaneous
    -mildly sarcastic
    -geeky

What Girls Said 63

• Here goes.
    He is taller than me
    He has his own style
    He is a romantic
    He is a gentleman
    He is detailing
    He is genuine
    He makes me laugh and smile all the time
    He is witty
    He is sarcastic
    He likes debating in a friendly competition with me
    He doesn't smoke, do drugs, or get drunk.
    He is protective but not overly protective
    He has patience
    He is down to earth
    He knows what he wants in life and how to achieve it
    He always makes me feel wanted and special
    He spoils me at times. If not, all the time.
    He knows what to say to calm me at my worst.
    He never judges me but understands me and supports me
    He is there for me when I need him
    He always brings out the good in me and motivates me to become a better me.
    He is family oriented
    He takes me seriously
    He loves animals
    He loves me for who I am
    He has the warmest brown eyss
    He has dark hair
    In bed, he makes me feel so wanted and so craved for. Makes me feel irresistible.
    He teases me
    He plays around with me
    He is the most sweetest and kindest man in the world
    With a very naughty side to him that melts me. Of course, this side is only reserved for me ❤
    Overall, he is everything I ever asked for in life. He will be my world and I, his.
    He will be my piece of heaven.

• This guy right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvKkZhhnuFk

It's like somebody took me and put me in that guy's body. I don't even have to get to know him---we could just confidently dance horribly bad for the rest of our lives together.

• I only want thing in looks [or two idfk how many this counts as]
    ~taller than me and chubby to obese.[I'm 5'2-5'3]
    Not looks:
    ~Will hold me when I'm emotional
    ~Put up with my clumsiness
    ~Play video games like CoD with me and let me kill them at least once so I can be happy
    ~Kiss me a lot doesn't matter how or wear.
    ~LIKES POKEMON AND ANIME
    ~Put up with my easy jealousy.
    ~Understand that I'm not like most girls.
    ~Compliment me
    ~Will have Nerf battles with me
    ~Will watch Montage parodies on YouTube with me.
    ~Will rub my stomach when I'm sick.
    ~Makes me laugh
    ~**MOST IMPORTANT** won't flirt with other people
    ~Tickle me
    ~Find things I like about him that I didn't already know I liked about him.
    ~Unpopular or Outcast~
    •• pretty big lists and they don't have to meet all the standards these are just things I like in a guy. I swear with all the things you'll have to put up with me about its worth it (not being conceited I'm just not the average boring slut„ I'm actually fun to be with) ••

• My perfect boyfriend would have to make me laugh. If he is serious about everything than we couldn't be together because I am a pretty hyper girl and like to joke around a lot. If he is hard to laugh and always has a straight face I'd always feel weird like I don't make him happy. Plus I'm very insecure so that wouldn't be good. I like guys that are easy going and easy to talk to and that will make me feel comfortable around them. I would like if they had similar interest and a similar personality. I could also be very quiet and I have social anxiety and jealousy so I would like if he was shy also. I think being around someone that was very sociable and extroverted I'd be kind of uncomfortable if he was to want to go out to parties and stuff like that. I prefer to stay at home and watch movies or hang out together. I don't mind going out but I don't really like going with groups of people. I also don't like really straight forward guys cause I'm a sensitive person and I wouldn't want to get with someone that is really blunt and would say something that was uncalled for cause than I wouldn't stop thinking about that and would feel insecure. I don't really care what he does cause I'm pretty laid back and easy going and I don't complain much or ask for a lot. I just prefer to have a shy/laid back type of guy. I think I found my perfect guy. He's everything I asked for and to be honest my worst fear is losing him cause I never loved someone so much or met anyone as perfect as he is to me. <3

• On the outside:
    2-5 inches taller than me
    Skinny/fit, not muscular
    Pale or tan, not dark
    Short hair
    Blue, brown or green eyes
    Good posture

On the inside:
    Same sense of humor as me
    Loyal
    Respectful to me and my family
    Confidence
    A little sarcastic
    Intelligent
    Does not play video games, but sport instead
    Honesty is the best policy
    Have things in common
    Yet have differences
    Love me for me <3

• My boyfriend is the perfect boyfriend for me.
    He's tall fit brwn eyes and sandy brown hair perfect jaw line and smile
    Great personality, he's a gentleman, he has a great sense of humor, He's got God in his heart so spiritually he's good. He puts me first, he shows he cares about me not only through words everyday but through commitment and loyalty also, he respects me. And is just great all together. He has his flaws. But I love him all the more for them.

• I would say my perfect person is just someone I can connect with; who makes me forget that I was sad; someone who I can be absolutely IMPERFECT with and still feel accepted and loved. The physical is all just a bonus and a preference. It's the person that makes everything about themselves so much more attractive.

• Single
    Who I am attracted to.
    Who loves me for me.

Apparently all of these categories contradict one another and I'll be single the rest of my life.

• Is honest with me 100%
    compliments me and tells me how he feels about me without over doing it.
    attractive at least 7/10
    funny and fun to talk to and be around, he doesn't let the conversations get boring too much and puts effort into it.
    interesting and unique
    has similar morals and beliefs
    puts effort into the relationship even after a long time, he still tries to show he cares and enjoys being with me. :)

• A complete dork, likes Pokemon, does acting/theatre, taller than me, blue eyes, polite, respectful, caring, honest, lets me know I'm appreciated

• My perfect boyfriend is loyal, supportive, honest, caring, intelligent, and loving.
    My perfect girlfriend is feminine, cutesy, and all the other things as my perfect boyfriend.

• It's hard to make a list. I have met plenty of guys that had what I thought I was searching for, but if Iove isn't there thena of that doesn't matter. However, here is the list:

Outside:
    1. He must be taller than 5'10
    2. He must have big thighs and shoulder width that matches his hips.. This sounds weird.
    3. Very masculine face with friendly eyes and cute smile.
    4. Good hygiene and have a style that suits him and he is comfortable with.

Inside:
    5. Be very old fashioned.
    6. Be very protective, but not so much that he would kill anyone who looks at me.
    7. Love his family. However, this is not something that he needs to do since I know that some kids have shitty parents... So I understand that even if you want to love them, it's not always possible to do that.
    8. He has to be dominant. I mean I should have something too say too, and he should listen but he should have and take the last word.

• I don't really have an idea of a perfect boyfriend. But since I am getting older i would like to date a young gentlemen, not to old though. I want him to treat me right, and show me that he loves me not just with words, commitment, loves me for me, values me. I'd like for him to be trustworthy, and do his part in a relationship don't have me doing all work. I would like for him to be respectful, etc

• Kinda like uncle Jesse in full house, just with a better job maybe

• These are all preferences! It's just a dream guy...

Physically: 5'10 or above
    Handsome (Built, Nice complexion, nice teeth, decent face structure, short hair, beautiful smile)

Inside: Funny!!!
    Intelligent/driven
    Genuine
    Caring
    Protecting and mindful..

It would be amazing

• My perfect boyfriend is a man that knows what he wants and fights for it. A man that loves me and admires me. Someone I can be myself with and will love me for that. Someone that knows me, my soul and my body, perfectly... so we can have intense sex. Finally, he has to be funny and fit in my group of friends. :-)

• Shares my views/respects them, not necessarily religion. Great hair. I'm big on guys with amazing hair, a little on the longer side. Nice cheekbones or jawline. Funny is great or thinks I'm funny. They have something they're passionate about. They're personality is so important. I don't like whiny guys. Great music taste. Someone I can have cool experiences with. But I wouldn't say perfect

• I want a funny guy. That's always the best most important to me. Basically if you can make me laugh you can most likely date me. Another thing I like is you don't have me Einstein but I would like someone smart. I can't stand those illiterate slobs who think they're hot but can't even speak in correct grammar. That's about it, oh and of course, they have to respect me.

• Someone who can express his feelings, can draw, I'm really into guys who draw. Someone who is quite/shy, but fun. Someone who is smart, and wants to be someone in life. He has to be taller than me, he has to be respectful and caring. Finally some who has a nice smile :3

• Andy beirsack (physically), funny, quirky, has a nice deep voice, smart, open minded, casual, adventurous

For girls Claire Marshall (physically), and the same personality traits as Andy minus the deep voice

• A guy who doesn't mind that I don't have a pretty face. I've yet to meet a guy who can look past my face. The man who doesn't mind how ugly I am will be a keeper. As long as he isn't just using me to have sex.

• Be fun
    Be adventurous
    like the same things i like
    Be kind to my loved ones
    Be kind to me
    Be clean
    have ambitions

• very tall, muscular with blue eyes. on the inside i want someone who is trustworthy and with whom i can be myself without being judged.

• Someone with an innovative sense of humour, who has a kind heart and possesses a good sense of morality. And I have that :)

• Hmm my perfect boyfriend would be sweet, smart, caring, friendly, open minded and enjoy hanging out with me 😛

• My perfect boyfriend would be one whom isn't perfect and doesn't claim to be so.

• He is kind, a little geeky
    Funny and honest
    Confident, Respectful of others
    He has goal and loves me
    He is happy

He tall, with beautiful green or blue eyes
    Fit

• Cute
    Nice
    Sweet
    Honest
    Faithful
    Can make me Laugh
    Kind
    Caring
    Loving

• A perfect boyfriend to me wouldn't be perfect, he would have his flaws which you make him who he is and i would love him more for it. But the basics of a good boyfriend would to make the girl feel cherished and safe, someone who would drop anything for them and be the shoulder when us girls need a good cry

• Physically: pretty eyes, nice smile, fair skin tone, dark hair, taller than 5' 8" & athetic body.

He must be a gentleman in each sense. I love guys who like sports, his family & his friends. I like someone who has a great style.

• More from Girls
    33

What Guys Said 34

• Currently im attracted to a girl who i find absolutely amazing. So im just gonna base my likes off of her qualities.

Physically: Tall thin and curvy where it matters. Fit body, silky long light brown hair, beautiful big radiant sparkly eyes, a face that is perfectly crafted to smile, well balanced facial features and flawless skin. Can rock a pretty face without make up and only wears it to special events.

Character traits: Is extremely down to earth. Great sense of humor to the point where she's just finding excuses to show that perfect smile of hers (doesn’t really intend to), knows when to be mature, full of interesting ideas and thoughts always having something in mind. Is smart where it counts, naïve in the cutest way possible, compassionate, understanding, open minded, extremely caring and considerate of others feelings. Loves geeky things like video games, some comic books and pokemon haha. Is such a joy when it comes to socializing, you just want her around even when she's upset lol
    Also when she gets frustrated she starts to stutter a little which is probably the most adorable thing. She places others before herself and does not consider herself a goddess like some beautiful stuck up girls out there. She has God in her heart which adds to a secure foundation in her beliefs.

she's the kind of girl who sets appearances aside and loves everyone for who they are and also doesn’t know how pretty she is. Im extremely lucky to have her in my life.

• how about someone who is intelligent. funny. genuine. cares about me as much as i care about them for a change. good smile. great laugh. short or tall doesn't really matter. kind, but not a pushover. trusts me. truly enjoys the time we spend together. oh and this is super important (does not lie to me). maybe a little artsy I guess. has her own sense of style in everything she does. enjoys the outdoors. individual and different. likes artists, because I am and so that would be a plus for sure. I would say that i pretty much it she doesn't really physically have to be great or anything if her personality was like that then her physical appearance wouldn't even be a big deal so long as she keeps herself clean and doesn't weigh like 300 lbs I think I would be good.

• The 2:1 female to male ratio on this question is interesting psychologically. Clearly girls are much more concerned with their perfect soul mate/partner; in fact they are 100% more concerned than men are (excluding the one i'm adding now). What this confirms is that women are much more choosey and particular about the men they want. Not to mention the women have vastly more requirements here, which supports the estimate that the top 20% of the men are getting with most of the women. It's the reason why many women struggle to find a boyfriend that is good enough, and why so many men are desperate for any kind of women

• This sounds right at the surface but I think what is really going is girls just think about it a lot more. The truth is most of them have no idea what they actually want, and they usually date guys with the exact opposite qualities, or even if they do have an idea of what thy want, they still just go for assholes who use and manipulate them. It is not until they know themselves better and mature quite a bit, getting their hearts broken a couple times that that change that. Half these girls, maybe more, have friends who fit the exact bill they want but they have been "friend zoned" or whatever, and the jackass with some more confidence will take her.

You made some inferences that are quite a stretch... I would watch out there.

• In order to answer this question honestly. one must first know themselves very well, something which I doubt is true for most.

That being said. I like women who are:
    Alpha
    Intelligent
    Sexual
    Hates humanity
    Is passionate about some craft/ambition
    Doesn't want kids or marriage
    5-10 years older
    Can kick ass both physically and mentally

• no marriage :O

• Damn, Honest is huge on the list too but I almost took that as a given...

• I could have sworn it said "5-10 years old" LOL neither the less, I think if I was older I would fit the curriculum. My ambition is joining the Navy, that's why fuck marriage and all that crap.

• Then girl that marries me. But even then, she is not perfect anymore. cause divorce could be on the agenda. I don't like the word perfect. I prefer to use the word compitable. I want to find someone compitable.

• - decent to pretty looking (no one that looks like a model and makes me feel insecure)
    - any body type except blatantly obese
    - non smoker
    - has a good sense of humor.
    - intelligent. can hold her own in most debates and conversations.
    - open minded
    - caring
    - nice, unabrasive personality
    - enjoys watching movies
    - tolerates my love of baseball

• m perfect gf... is an invisible one LOL. i prefer to remain single all my life

• My description would be quite long but then, it is rather liberal barring some one or two points. Well, I don't care about physical appearance of the girl and at the same, I don't care about the ethnicity or the nationality either. But I do want someone high on intellect, good character (rational, doesn't show arrogance, etc) and also she must be able to indulge in a healthy debate for it is easy to sort out things in a systematic manner and also have fun discussing ideas. I would like her to be liberal and rather open minded but at the same time, very important, an atheist like myself. As far as age is concerned, I'm fine with the girl being of the same age (most preferable) or being elder or younger by a maximum of three years.

Then, after all this, she must be the one to propose for I'm not going to ;)

• Funny, sweet, dresses girly, horny she has to be horny like me or at least close to my hornieness level, nurturing and that is basically it.

• Apperance:
    about my height dont mind if little taller or shorter either way
    looks after themselfs, even if its a little
    medium to long hair
    is quite neat

persoanlity

easy going
    happy to give me some personal space
    loyal
    some one i can connect with
    some same intrests
    fun to be around

here are soem gneral stuff here for ya : )

• Myself, in girl form. ^.~

• -nice
    -pretty good looking (8/10)
    -not the kind of girl that would cheat as soon as she has the chance
    -good sense of humor
    -smart or average
    -must not be into money (most guys don't have insane amounts of cash but they would work harder to provide for their girlfriends, just my opinion tho)

• Cute, funny, long hair (doesn't matter the color), strong-willed, into video games/anime/nerdy stuff, honest, accepting honesty, acceptable, non-judgmental, playful, help one another when we're both in need of the other, and not clingy.

• Similar ideologies, interests, same ethnicity and no fights.
    Physically: anything except anorexic or obese; would prefer eye colour other than brown (bored of seeing brown eyes)

• I can't. I really don't know.

• Two things.
    1. She must be a smart girl.
    and 2. she must have some common hobbies with me.
    If both are missing I can't be with that girl for more than a week.

• I want a girlfriend who is cute, caring, likes video games, doesn't smoke, smart, cheerful, and affectionate. ^_^

• Physically attractive
    She has to be caring
    Able to share her emotions with me
    Ambitious and Intelligent
    Humorous
    Loving

• Doesn't drink, Doesn't smoke, plays video games, gives me a reasonable amount of space, and is pretty in the face. lmfao that simple.

• Nice
    Old fashioned
    Thoughtful

Athletic

Cute
    Unique
    Not promiscuous
    Trustworthy

• Not everyone will think the girl you fall in love with is perfect she/he is perfect to
    You or you wouldn't be dating them

• Female and sweet that's pretty much it...

• Oh yeah also she has to love basketball or some sport if not then a milf 😂

• I don't want perfect I just want her.. But I can't have her.

• Attitude is what really matters to me.

• The looks I would want in a girlfriend are:
    long red or brunette hair/ that she is fit/ nice simile/ not a lot of make up or a natural look and still pretty/ preferably not too short but that doesn't matter/ eye color doesn't matter
    The personality or what's on the inside I would want in a grilfriend are:
    that she can keep me calm because I have a short temper and anger issues/ nice and gentle/ can make me laugh or I can make her laugh/ can deal with me when I'm being clumsy/ preferably also likes video games/ fine with me being dark or quiet/ not too distant or too obsessed with me/ doesn't get too jealous when I hang out with my girl best friend

• 5'7 or taller.
    Warm brown eyes (I'm a sucker for those!)
    Thick thighs, wide hips are a plus, not a requirement.
    Loyal, caring, deep.

• She has to be a tomboy, naturally pretty no makeup, great figure and has a polite and funny personality

• Submissive with a dominant side when she is wearing her strap-on.

• Rich
    No vocal cords
    Loves giving oral
    Beautiful

• 1. Asian
    2. 21-24
    3. Cancer-Gemini cusp or Aquarius-Pisces cusp.
    4. Smokes weed and tobacco once in awhile.
    5. works out often.
    6. listens to every style of music known to people.
    7. Would rather ride a bike then drive.
    8. Loves cooking and eating.
    9. Is a freaking freak mistress in the bedroom.
    10. Plays a instrument (s)
    11. Loves me for me.

• More from Guys
    4