Need help about a girl!

so im not expereinced at all in woman, im 24 and there's a new lass at my work. we talked and on my break she came and sat with me, we talked and things got on well. i made her laugh a few times and i think she might like me, but how can i tell for sure? shud i add her on fb or wait till we talk again in person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should add her on FB just yet. Show interest in real life, but still maintain an air of mystery about yourself... that way, she'll keep coming to talk to you to know more. She'll become interested, you see? She seems curious already, so if you add her on FB she'll see everything about you and get bored. You need to keep that secrecy about yourself until you two become better acquainted. That's just my advice, though. If you act too interested, it'll go to her head and she'll stop being interested in you.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls like guys who are confident. If you like her, ask her out. But don't "chase" after her too much, be the one who still "leads".

• Add her on Facebook and continue to talk to her, show interest. You don't want her to think you're not interested.

What Guys Said 0