Would you ever have a long distance relationship?

What about if you have never met the person?
Would you?

• I would have a long distance relationship
  • I would not have a long distance relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I would but not if I had never met the person before hand, thats just stupid in my opinion. sorry

• What if they were perfect and insanely attractive- would you not consider it?

• But what if he/she was the one? Who knows, your soulmate could be the other side of the world!

• You can't make that judgement call. There are probably thousands of people who would match your expectations as the perfect guy. If you want to take that risk be my guest. I'm just offering you my opinion and I would not waste my time with someone who I would rarely see.

What Guys Said 9

• No point being in a relation where you don't see each other and don't know about each other.. i agree you can talk on phone or whatsapp or do stuff but that's not the thing you would want from a relationship, do you?
    Imagine you can't even meet the person whom you probably love the most in this world.. that'd make things worse for you but not relationship.. you would want to see her/him and be with them which every person in relationship would want to do..
    so yeah.. no LDR's..

• I can't understand how someone can have long distance? there are so many girls/guys out there that can potentionaly be your future GF/BF or even more. Why would you chose long distance? I will never understand that.

There is only 16 personalities.. so that means every 16th could potentially be your type.. Why chose the one who you can't spend time with him a lot (except via phone ect..) If someone is in long distance relationship then they clearly don't know how much better is to be in relationship who you can spend time with him everyday physical

• Done long distance and it sucked. I could have a sort of relationship long distance with someone I hadn't met before though. Given the right understanding.

• Too much effort for too little reward. Open to being with her again should the long distance end. But no, long distance isn't healthy, IMHO.

• I have and it worked out but I worked real hard though to keep it going.

• I already had one.

• I had some and they just didn't work... its pretty much impossible if you know that you will not meet them soon and feel them and all those things, and iluding yourself will just make it a bigger shock

• i see no point in it... so nope LOL

• What if she was some 6ft strong sexy goddess of woman lol? xD

• again i'm not into dating in general... only sex. that's why i pick prostitutes

• Done it once and never again.

What Girls Said 12

• I am in a ldr right now and had never met him in person before but less than a month after we started to date, he came to meet me in person. It's not always easy but it's going great overall :)

• Been there, done that. Probably wouldn't be doing it again, unless I really really like the person.

• And I mean relationships that turn into LDR because of jobs and moving, not online dating.

• I was in a long distance relationship for a year and a half, he was in the military, it was a great experience, we made the effort to make it work, you know phone calls and facetime lol

• No. It wouldn't work.

• I wouldn't it, long distance relationship don't really work out so well.

• No that's just too much of a hassle

• Depends on the situation. Yes, if we were together for a very long time then there's possibility. If we just started dating then we had to do the long distance thing.. I say no, better to part ways for good.

• Done long distance and it sucked not just 1 time or 2 but 10 times

• A friendship, but not a romantic relationship

• With someone I haven't met yet? Could that be possible? :o

• I'd definitely try one. Only because I like a guy that I text (and he likes me). The only issues are fairly big, the age difference and the distance.

• I'm in a long distance relationship and we make it work. I don't think I could do it if I'd never met the other person, though.