Girly girl or one of the guys?

would u date a girl who is a girly girl or acts like one of the guys?
a girly girl is someone is overly conscious of her looks and keeps up with the newest fashion etc... someone who acts like one of the guys is pretty layed back, has only guy friends, and plays sports/video games all the time?

Comment why below,
and if ur a girl, comment what u think ur closer to:

• Girly Girl
  • One of the Guys
  • seeing responses, ( im a girl)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because of the way I was raised, I can be a girly girl when I want. For the most part I'm just one of the guys. I can keep up with them, fire back jokes when they pick on me, and kick their ass in a fight. But I know when it's time to act like a lady, and in those moments I will do so.

What Guys Said 6

• really it doesn't matter to me. iv been with both and both can work out fine. a girly girl is usually more feminine which being a guy is attractive to me. however they usually come with lots of drama which is a big negative. with tom boys there is usually far less drama and it is easier to relax with them sometimes. however they are usually less feminine. it's really a trade off and both have advantages and disadvantages. I can make it work with either one

• Not to sure yet I would have to see how she is first

• If you're one of the guys, then you will be treated like one of the guys. For dating I like girly girls.

• Somewhere in between the two I think.

• Can i get a guys girl who is still somewhat wants to look good or feel sexy.

• Whicheber with bigger boobs

What Girls Said 4

• I'm "one of the guys" for sure.

• I'm more of a girly girl but it depends on my mood sometimes I can be like one of the boys :)

• im both i think

• A girly boy.