Do you girls... like?

Do girls like to have sex before marriage? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I would have sex after marriage, because then it means a lot more than just sexual desires, it's for the both of you knowing that you can never leave now ( just less likely to leave after the sex ). If you have sex before marriage I feel it is pretty risky because anyone could leave at any time, because there really isn't a big commitment.

What Girls Said 6

• No... Because first of all I'm a Christian, it explains why.. Second of all I think sex is a pretty big deal to me, I can't just give up my V to some guy.. I mean, if I had sex, I'm no longer a virgin anymore.. And If I broke up with that guy I would regret it giving up my V and there's no way I could get it back... And being a virgin until you're married is something special.. It means that you're patient and committed person... You're willing to wait for the right one even if it means you can't enjoy sex like everybody else for a while.. And if you're a virgin and you're dating someone.. Trust me you'll gain a lot of respect from him/her and other people too.. And sex is not something that a couple do when you're dating.. It's a commitment, trust, and a foundation to a relationship.. And you can only do it when you're fully committed to that person and really trust that person... Like marriage :) One of the keys to a good relationship.. Saving yourself until you're married :) And that's what I'm gonna do..

• Yes. I don't see anything wrong with pre-marital sex. Then again, I have no religious restrictions or anything of that nature. I am modest, and I don't sleep around. But if I am dating someone that I am obviously sexually attracted to, I will probably have sex with them.

• Not all. I wanted to abstain but I began enjoying life for what it is. I don't sleep around at all. But I am now practicing celibacy. Because I want to wait. It is important to be in tune with my partner on a deeper level. And when you began having sex you forget about that connection. And lose yourself a bit. In my opinion. I would encourage people to wait. But then again i guess I'm the only religious person responding to this lol.

• Yes, yes and YESS!
    Sex is great and never wanted to wait before marriage.

• Yes, yes they do.

• Definitely try before you buy lol. I'm a virgin right now but I will definitely have sex before I marry anyone (that's if I ever marry anyone); because I don't belong to any religion that says I shouldn't, and I have access to safe sex methods eg. condoms, and I'm not asexual. So when it's with the right guy and he also wants to do it then absolutely

What Guys Said 1

• I find the majority does.