True or false: an interested girl won't turn down a date anywhere at any time even if she doesn't like the location or is busy?

She'll still want to see you

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• I've turned down dates with guys I liked before and it was because I was busy and did not find our personalities compatible. My school work and my career is WAY more important than a guy that might come and go and I have to make sure I can support myself in the event of a divorce or the death and disability of the guy so I would never drop my school work to hang out with a guy.

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes a girls honestly can't or something comes up but if she's actually interested then she will make sure it gets rescheduled

• False.

I'll turn down a guy I really like if I'm busy/already made plans. I may like them a lot, but I have a life.

If I don't like the location, but its the first time we are going out, I MAY still agree to go, but later I'll mention a preference of location. Or if it is a place I really hate I'll be honest and say something like "I'd really love for us to go out tonight, but could we perhaps do a different location?"

Then again, I'm usually pretty honest and straightforward.

• False. If a guy is taking me somewhere I don't fancy while I do like the guy I will refuse to go, plus it's not a good thing as a girl to say yes to everything a guy says to her.

• And you wouldn't even suggest an alternative?

• Oh yes I would. Sorry, I should've mentioned it.

• Well she can be genuinely interested and turn you down because she's busy but not because of the location.

• If she's busy and really can't go, she would suggest an alternative, same with the locationn

• If I am uncomfortable in the environment that we are in, and a guy asked me on a date, I would most likely say no, even if I really liked the guy. It's all about timing.

• What kind of environment would that be?

• Well somewhere really busy, I'd be most likely to say no ( sounds pretty weird, since most people would feel like the girl would be pressured into saying yes ) If we were somewhere, preferably alone, or with a few people around I don't mind. Probably max amount of people would be 15 or less for me to say yes, anything more would make me more pushed to say no.

• I have turned down guys that like because where and how he asked me out made me uncomfortable. If she really does like the guy she will make a move so he doesn't move on.

• i won't turn it down unless something really bad happened and i had too

What Guys Said 2

• yes if she likes someone she will not turn down a date on the contrary she will be the one to initiate it.

• False, they'll play games to try and convince themselves they don't really like you when they are falling hard and fast to make sure that they really do like you. They do some stupid shit when they really like you.