I think I'm dealing with a sociopath, should I be concerned?

I started talking to this guy online at the beginning of August. I gave him a chance under the condition that he'd come to see me every weekend bc otherwise it'd be long distance and I didn't want that. Long story short, things about his life just weren't making sense. And everytime he was supposed to come see me, there'd be some bogus lie: he's too sick, working, can't make it, etc. After a month of his lies I dropped him. It's been about 3 weeks now, and I haven't heard a word. I was watching something today though about sociopaths and decided to google it. I got chills by how accurate the signs of a sociopath were, bc practically everything fit him to the T. Now I'm a little shaken up. Should I be concerned about this guy? It's hard for me to imagine that after all the pointless lies and how much he supposedly cared about me, he can just walk away.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• You should not selfdiagnose people, lol. He's probably not a sociopath, he's probably just a guy who was flirting with women where he was as well. Lots of men do this, although it's extremely low of them.

0|0
    0|1
    • I hope you're right. The last thing I want is to go about my life and he randomly pop up bc he's crazy, lol.

• Lol, i'm sure you're fine, love :)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.