I think I'm dealing with a sociopath, should I be concerned?

I started talking to this guy online at the beginning of August. I gave him a chance under the condition that he'd come to see me every weekend bc otherwise it'd be long distance and I didn't want that. Long story short, things about his life just weren't making sense. And everytime he was supposed to come see me, there'd be some bogus lie: he's too sick, working, can't make it, etc. After a month of his lies I dropped him. It's been about 3 weeks now, and I haven't heard a word. I was watching something today though about sociopaths and decided to google it. I got chills by how accurate the signs of a sociopath were, bc practically everything fit him to the T. Now I'm a little shaken up. Should I be concerned about this guy? It's hard for me to imagine that after all the pointless lies and how much he supposedly cared about me, he can just walk away.

What Guys Said 1

• You should not selfdiagnose people, lol. He's probably not a sociopath, he's probably just a guy who was flirting with women where he was as well. Lots of men do this, although it's extremely low of them.

• I hope you're right. The last thing I want is to go about my life and he randomly pop up bc he's crazy, lol.

• Lol, i'm sure you're fine, love :)

What Girls Said 0