Why don't women hook-up with short men?

Short men 5'6"-5'7". Is it because we're unable to satisfy you? I mean I would have sex with women even if they're a little bit fat and little bit ugly as long as not too bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of women do, though.

• Hbu?

• But that really depends on the guy and what he looks like. I'm 5'7 myself, so.

• Ah okay. :D

What Girls Said 11

• If more short guys were okay being with tall women like me it would probably happen more often. I don't think short guys are incapable of being good in bed. Height has no bearing on that.

• Let's hook up then :D

• u should do that before you get married or never

• Nah, it was never my thing. I like being in a relationship.

• well first i would like to say i don't think it surprises anyone that any man would have sex with a girl who was a bit ugly or fat... frankly y'all will have sex just about anytime the opportunity arises. sex is sex. but being short shouldn't matter too much. but personally i am 5 foot tall if i meet a guy who is shorter than that i am turned off because really why is he so short... i mean really i am short enough you can't be shorter than me. It makes me feel manly and i want to feeel delicate and womanly when i stand next to my man. i like it when he towers over me... its so sexy

• Let's jump into the bed then, I'll make u feel feminine :D

• lol but of course you would have to buy me dinner first

• don't worry about that, I'll book a good hotel :D

• I'd have no problems dating a shorter guy.

• Girls usually like guys that are taller than them. Usually with shorter guys if they even have to think about, am I taller than him?, it's usually a turn off.

• Some do, some don't. I'm sure 5'6 or 5'7 shouldn't have that many problems though. It's not THAT short.

• I don't hook up, but when we're considering dating, the main reason girls won't date short guys: they don't want the guy to be shorter than them. For me, dating a guy who's 5'6" is totally fine because I'm super short (5'2"), but some of my friends border 5'8", so of course they would prefer dating a taller guy. As long as you're a couple inches taller than the girl you're interested in, you're fine.

• Well there are tall girls that look pass height, I'm 5'7 and my ex was 5'11.. I miss her :(

• My crush is approximately 5'5" which is my height or maybe 5'6".
    I didn't look at his height first, I was pretty fascinated with his eyes, in fact.

• I don't hook up. I'm a waiting for marriage type girl.

That being said, I want to feel feminine in my relationship. Height is seen as masculine. I don't want to be near the height of my SO. Detracts from my perception of masculinity. Muscles don't add to masculinity for me. I'm fairly fit so he'd have to be really really fit to be short and have me see him as super masculine.

• What's the cut off? So u prefer tall guys?

• Um... my boyfriend is 6 and a half feet tall so...

But I've dated as short as 5'9. Felt like I was going to crush him when we hugged though. And I'm 5'4 and like 100 lbs.

• So short is 5'9"? haha

• it's funny because guys have more problem with it than me... I dated a shorter guy and he was the one who felt bad. I'm like whoooooooooooooo care? in bed makes no difference what so ever.

• Yeah that's what I am confused about, it's about hook up, we're same height. But dating is different story.

• I'm not just talking about hookups. Relationships too. it shouldn't be a factor.

• I don't hook-up. So it doesn't matter if a man is tall or short.

• I can only speak for myself. I don't hook-up in general.

• Why?

• Because I don't do stuff with people if I am not in a relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly think shorter guys overthink their height as much as girls obsess over their weight (the ones who care about their body that is...).

While many girls do prefer a guy to be taller it's not as much of a dealbreaker as many make it out to be. When girls tell me about guys lying about their height online they're actually more turned off by the lie and not so much their actual height.

• No, bro my friend who is 5'3" has gotten with many more woman than me. Its about confidence! and persistence. also they tend to be not so much taller than him 5'6" is his limit lol after that he tells me it gets awkward.

• 5'6"-5'7" isn't short... i'm within this range and i consinder myself tall

• They do.

End of discussion

• Why should they, if they don't find short men attractive?

• Just for sexual pleasure, a girl doesn't have to be very hot to be fucked by me

• Who, me personally? No, I never said that. But to some women it might be like that. It's a matter of personal taste.

• @Asker

"Just for sexual pleasure, a girl doesn't have to be very hot to be fucked by me"

It's a matter of supply and demand, men are much more interested in casual sex than women, a hot girl pretty well have her pick of the men around her for a hook up, where as I guy needs to take what he can get.

• I think it's because it's more masculine