Major confusion, what should I do?

Okay, so recently the guy I like admitted to me that he likes my friend. (neither he nor my friend know I like him) But my friend told us that she is not interested. For the past month or so, this guy and his best friend have been hanging around us a lot, probably so he could get closer to my friend. Anyway, last week I found out that his best friend still likes me. This guy liked me for a couple of years, but I was never interested as I didn't really know him. But now we have gotten closer and I'm not sure if I have tiny feelings for him, or if I'm just trying to make this other guy jealous. I don't want to lead this guy on, so what do you guys think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things aren't so messed up i believe.. First thing you gotta do is stay calm..
    You like someone who likes some other girl but she doesn't like him.. So there you got 2 choices, you might have chances of being more close and take things to another level or you probably can just move on coz its just a liking and not strong bonding or love sorta.. and about the guy who likes you, same thing applies.. you don't wanna be with him, its all your choice.. just stop giving him hints and things gonna be fine and in place..
    hope it helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• You know if you like him

What Girls Said 0