I can't stop thinking about her can you help?

I'm in college now, and there is a girl that I think I like because I have never stopped thinking about her since the last time I saw her. She was in my high school but we never really talked in high school. We don't see each other very often, but when she sees me she always smiles, and we talked the last time I saw her, which was three weeks ago, for few minutes about our classes and majors and some other general things. I am very afraid to ask her out because I don't know if she is interested or not, and I don't know how to flirt. I always think that I'm not good enough for her because she is really beautiful and she is just being nice to me. This never happened to me before where I couldn't stop thinking about a girl; I literally think about her every day. Can you please help me? Can you tell me if there are ways that can tell me if she is interested or not?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You're talking to her, that's a huge part of flirting. Keep it up.

Beautiful women go for lame guys all the time, but only if that guy is confident. A gorgeous and successful man who lacks confidence is going to have almost as hard a time of it as you have. Do some research into how to exhibit confidence, even if you don't feel it.

A woman doesn't have to be interested in you to go out with you. A date is two friends doing something fun together in order to get to know each other better. If you can provide her a good time without pressure, she's likely to want to spend time with you just because you're fun. Next time you're doing something fun, invite her! She's a lot more likely to go if the thing you're doing involves other people too. Get to know her better with friends around, and when you've proven that you're at least sorta fun to be around, invite her to do something with you alone.