Im Mixed, & I've only dated white guys. It's so hard finding a guys in my town that are truly into me, & not just wanted to use me as an experiment?

This is my first question on here haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Being the step father of a biracial son I think its important to know what you consider yourself. White or black? In a perfect world it wouldn't matter because no one would care what a persons blood was. My step son considered himself white and was quite popular. If you consider yourself white hang out with your white friends and you'll meet someone eventually. And the same if you consider yourself black

• Very insightful. Well my mom is native american, Japanese, and white and my dad is black. I loved in a mostly ass white neighborhood, so the majority of my friends are white. I don't really see the difference in how I act with my black friends and with my white friends.

What Guys Said 3

• No, they are out there guy out there for ya. Your a pretty gal, if I was young and single I'd be all over you! Just keep looking for a committed guy.

• Their loss hon

• you're just too big gurl sry.

What Girls Said 0