Why do women think im so ugly?

Why do women think im so ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I don't think so... who said that?

What Girls Said 14

• I see you're still moping over the same old thing.

Your photo is the same as it was months ago. Have you endeavoured to lose some weight and improve your looks? Or are you using this year old photo, because you gained MORE weight?

What is the purpose if your question? You ask the exact same things over and over again. Do you honestly think you'll get a different answer?

• Last time I told him that he needs to lose weight, he started calling me a cold-hearted shallow bitch and even more insults. I think you're wasting your time :p

• "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein.

• i think its ur lack of confidence that's ugly tbh.

let me also just say that not every woman will take u for ur looks alone. u could be sexy af but a woman with a brain could see right through it and realise ur a douche.

to the people who have called me 'attractive'. for all they know, i could have stolen my profile pic off somewhere. this might not even be me. yet when u keep it real on here through your personality, your confidence and the variety of ways u present yourself, your presence as a person increases, not just as a photo attached to an anonymous persona in this online world.

• From poet to poet, explain to me what you mean by, 'I write my silence'

• well thank u... @doctorsex lol, for taking the time to read that:P
      whatever deep thoughts i dont say, i write. i take my disorganised thought and arrange it to become poetic. :)

• You carry yourself poorly, you think you're ugly so you come across that way. Your posture, hand movements, tone of voice, clothing choice and eye contact play a key role in how you come across to others.

• Maybe cause you are ugly? I don't know there isn't a picture.

• You are making a mistake. to think you are ugly women should first think about you, they don't.

And when women start to think about you they will not care as much as you may think about your physical appearance. I am talking about women for sure, not teenage girls.

The only trait you must have is to be healthy. That includes not being overweight and being more stable. also you have to have self respect and a strong interest and ambition for work, in your work. that will show your power to the woman also the more hard working the more financially stable you will be, and that is also a plus point.

In the end find an average woman, a woman who can make you happy not a woman who is necessarily compatible with certain limited standards.

you may find a woman this way, but you will not find a woman out of this.

• I am overweight but that doesn't mean im not a hard worker

• I didn't say you are not. I said you have to have the traits said above so there is a chance that you can find a woman in your own level for yourself. done.

• How are we supposed to know?

• Why do you say that?

• Cuz i come across lots of women a day and not one flirts with me

• @noisychicken, yea, I understand. I think it's ridiculous for girls to say "I said hi and he should've taken that as a sign that I like him" Like really? lol -____-

@asker, "I don't know how to flirt back", so they do flirt with you?

• Im not sure if they flirt with me

• Why do you think you're so ugly?

• I keep thinking that, but some ladies say I'm good looking and that girls are just afraid to approach me, lol. It's not like I'm gonna if I reject you I'm gonna be an asshole about it

• Its called a fluke

• Asker: calling it a fluke is sort of disrespectful to your ex isn't it? I think it minimizes/undermines her choice to be with you for whatever time she was with you for, and her's or you choice to end the relationship when it did. Just saying undermining someones autonomy to serve your perspective isn't going to help you with anyone in the future.

• Maybe its your personality or how you hold yourself. Those two things say a lot about you. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you are just hanging around the wrong people or are trying to hard. Have some fun and meet people who you have things in common with you. Also you need to see self worth. Once you see that you begin to radiate it and you see the world in color instead of black and white. Its all perception

• How do you know they think you're ugly? Have you asked them?

• Well they never flirt with me. Thats an indicator

• So based on my apperance i have to rely whats on the inside?

• No I didn't say that. I've seen you ask other questions on here about how you look and when people try and help you continuously search for insults that are not there. I'm saying that personality is just as important if not more important than looks for EVERYONE not just you. You need to stop wallowing in self pity it is not helping you at all. Message me if you want to chat.

• I fully agree with upood
    Even if your not stunning and handsome, if you carry yourself well then to many woman it doesn't matter anymore that your not the hottest guy around.

• What do you mean by how you carry yourself?

• With confidence or not :) are you easy going, a pushover etc...

• Easy going yes, pushover yes.. Do you think im attractive by looking at my profile pic? Be honest

• The better question, "why don't women think I'm beautiful?"

• Beauty is exhuded from the inside out hun- youv got to be less insecure and saying your ugly and you'll instantly be more attractive :-)

• I hate when girls feel ugly or try to make others feel ugly about themselves all girls are princess in my opinion and we are all unique In our own little way every girl has its own beauty but its up to you to find it.

What Guys Said 14

• You are noticeably overweight. This will drastically reduce the amount of women attracted to you.

Fucking lol'd at all the women who are too dishonest to point this out and instead talk about 'confidence' and 'how you carry yourself'. How delusional can they get?

• I've seen some ugly fuckers pull fine ass. Confidence and how one carries themselves DOES impact your success rates.

But it's true, op is not that attractive. Being overweight will not help, he needs to start working on his body. And if he dies like his body the way it is, he's gonna have to adjust that attitude.

Overweight + downer = no wimminz4u

• @MaskedSanity
      Forgot to tag haha.

• I don't think it's generally men being lied to. It's more that women like to overrate the confidence > looks belief. Looks very much do matter, but confidence can help a great deal.

• If you think you're ugly, they'll see you as ugly. People perceive you as you perceive yourself.

• I think your weight affects your attraction radius. At least lotd of chubby ans overweight guys have some joyful personalities, but your confidence and constant need to be desired is just sad lol.
    Even if you lost the weight, with that personality, you'd still have relationship troubles.

• Here we go again. Some will like, some will not. That's just the way of it.

• Trust me guy they've flirted with you, though I don't think they need to be so subtle about it. You're confidence has more to do with it than anything. That's where the whole "girls are attracted to bad boys/assholes" thing comes about. Jerks tend to be more confident regardless of their looks, but when they slip up, the person they're with is too confident, especially if it leads to infidelity.

• How can you be sure they've flirted with me?

• @noisychicken how do i become confident?

• TBH you have to fake it for a while until you have established enough self worth to not have to fake it, I know not the best advice, but it's something

• Probably because you are, but there is nothing you can do about it so deal

• Because you're fat.

• Ain't you the chap who was engaged... then went around asking for rates and such? O_o

• And that's another account to the list (mclguy, 16chargee, tarus something or the other) watch this, he'll ban me when he sees this

• How should we know?

Is it possible that you are? Or do you think they're somehow mistaken? How do you know that's what they think?

• ts funny how the women said you need to work on your self esteem and confidence, but not one of them said that you weren't ugly either.

• Oops one did say you weren't so all hope isn't lost I guess.

• They said i wasn't ugly and one girl said i was attractive

• Funny because I only see one comment that said you weren't.

• They also think I'm ugly so I know the feeling.

• Regardless of truth, it doesn't need to be said. Plenty of ugly men have decent to hot wives. So instead of wondering why, make a dollar

• Do you agree with the women who think you are ugly?

• Yes i do

• @ Asker:
      Sorry, he won't stop commenting... :/

• No worries