How to make a move on her?

THIS GIRL I of course would like to have a relationship sexually and in genereal, currently doesn't want to be in a relationship as she is recently out of one and just lookin for a good time. I want to be that good time.

We've known each other for a while, and have yet to do anything and I would like to change that, she talks to mme about sex, we sext, even a change of roles sometimes where I text her pretending to be the girl, we go along with this perfectly. she told me she likes it. We both find each other attractive, she sends me feisty little pictures.
I want to make a move I don't know what to do about it, she told me she's submissive and lIkes to be teased and dominately handled, I've never been with a submissive women, I want to fuck her senseless. How can I dominately handle her, how can I tease her in public

So what I'd really like to know is what I could do to make a move on her, she's waiting from what I've been told.

Most Helpful Girl

• Publicly, take her out somewhere that has a booth. A lot of people get touchy-feely when booths are in the picture. Or you can take her to the movies and fondle each other under a jacket or something. After you two leave you will both be aroused and ready to do the do. Everything should come naturally after that. You two will be so horny you won't even be thinking of how to make a move on her, you'll just do it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• @yaddayaddayadda02 is on to something. Just talk to her about it. Don't be crass or sexist. Just tell her you feel there's a lot of chemistry, primarily sexual chemistry, between you and does she feel the same way. If she does, ask her what she thinks you two should do about it. If she doesn't know, tell her you'd like to hook up and see what happens. Since you're ready to move on, you don't have a lot to lose.

• "sometimes where I text her pretending to be the girl" that's a little extreme and weird but okay anyways...

So why don't you just get her over to your place someday and just kiss her if she likes to be dominated and teased? If she kisses back clearly she wants it and just go from there?

• You can always make a move on her. Invite her over for drinks and see what happens.