Is my butt looking awkward?

is my butt looking awkward cause the left buttock is higher than the right one? i know my butt is not exactly what most guys like, but what kind of butt (celeb example) do you guys like? this is my pic http://imgur.com/a/CUPM1

i know butt is not what makes myself ME but let's be serious.. physical appearance is important especially when you are a teen. and as a guy said, if a girl doesn't have boobs (as myself) she'd better have a nice butt otherwise she doesn't really seem attractive even if her face is cute cause body is boyish. my face is average and i feel like nothing makes me physically attractive :/ PLS DONT TELL ME TO BE MYSELF AND SHIT cause personalityt isn't even important enough these days

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks a bit awkward, because your pants are to tight or not a fitting cut. Other than that its fine.

• not a fitting cut?

• too tight or?

• Maybe just that :D I don't know

What Guys Said 7

• You have a nice ass. I would like that!

• I probably wouldn't notice if you didn't mention it. It's no big deal at all, just makes me want to see it out of pants. Don't worry about your butt, I'm sure guys like it.
    Wish you the best!

• Your butt is fine.

• Its taken down :/

• If you're not cute just show me your backside all day. I'd make it work.

• That booty tho

• Ok I'm a fan of Clooney's new wife. Elite for her age. MOdel yourself after her ftw.

What Girls Said 3

• If anything, it's the pants that are somewhat unflattering.

• uuh why is that?

• They're way too tight. I don't know if that's the reason why they look uneven or if you were just born like that, but the tightness just enhances the "awkwardness". If you wore pants that are a size bigger, they wouldn't really cut into your butt/legs like that.

• Here's a solution get bigger jeans they are obviously far too tight and they are causing rolls on your thighs :l

• I think your pants are too tight and it is causing the stuffed sausage effect. That could be why one cheek looks higher than the other