On the day to day, how many people do you meet or see that you could possibly date?

How often do you meet people with potential whether it is reached or not

• daily
  • weekly
  • monthly
  • yearly
  • every 5 years
*potential to date you

Most Helpful Girl

• Its pretty rare if anyone wants me :(. Most people judge

• Maybe they are scared?

• Have you tried joining LGBTQ social groups to get to know more people like yourself. A friend of mine came out the closet and used our schools Rainbow Society to get to know the "gay society" and found himself a few relationships through it. I hope you find someone good :)

• Well my school doesn't have that, but i guesss i should join online group

What Girls Said 4

• about every three months

• I get hit on by guys all the time at work, and even my patients hit on me... Unfortunately most of them only have half a brain, or just want someone who they can have sex with whenever they want

• rarely, probably because i don't go out much outside of my usual circle of people

• Thats really not enough. I see people I'm physically attracted to daily, but that doesn't mean id date them. I need to know a lot more. Sometimes it takes a while to learn more about some people. I had a small crush (nothing serious - just looks and first impression) on this guy. After face booking him, I learned one thing about him that makes him less datable to me, based on my personal opinions and beliefs. It takes more than just looks.

But I find people physically attractive everyday, walking through the city and at school.

• I find many women attractive, but only a few make me want to actually know them

What Guys Said 5

• someone i think i could work out with sseriously? almost never

• Is this random unknown people? Or co-workers/friends as well?

• Yeah but surely there are people you see or meet who you'd want to potentially see more of

• Lets say I saw an attractive woman down the street. I would not think "I want to go out with her" just based on her looks. I have to know more about her.

If I ran into someone from work, and they are with a female friend. So my co-worker introduces us and the friend and I say "nice to meet you". Now I may think she's cute or a big time hottie, whatever. But the thought of dating her wouldn't even cross my mind. In fact I wouldn't even think "I'd like to get to know her better". I would have to know more about her. A common interest, her opinion on something. Anything that is more meaningful than taking about the weather. Then I might have something that would make me more interested in getting to know her or dating.

• Like a first date? Probably several hundred a week.

• Maybe a handful. Of those, depending on how average or good/bad weird they are, it may or may not work out.

• New ones? Hmm, maybe one a month on average.

In total, currently in my life (and man is that loose, like the hottie on the train), I'd be interested in maybe 4? 2 of those are out-of-state, and I don't travel.