Why is so damn hard to get a boyfriend xD?

I just don't get it :c i think i am too shy... like i get very nervous when i talk to guy, and i can't even see them in the eyes D: i always look down.. T^T if i keep doing that always, i will really be single foreverxD
what should i do? :C

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask myself the same question its like everyone around me has kids, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband and I can't even get a date like wtf am I doing wrong? I have liked girls like yourself and I was like wow they must not like me whatsoever cause they always look away or never respond to my greetings. I have terrible luck like twice now I met good looking girls during the work day but I was in a rush because of work and I didn't get their names or their numbers and I haven't seen them since. Outside of work I seen two one I asked out she said no and that she had a boyfriend even though I found out she's a major slut anyway, and the second one must have moved I haven't been able to track her down :( I even signed up for eharmony and other random sites to give it a try and nope no luck at all... Apparently good things happen to those who wait but i'm tired of waiting I have been alone for 21 years

What Guys Said 9

• A boyfriend is easy to get.
    a GOOD one is very hard indeed.

• You love anime, and gaming. My girlfriend was exactly like you until she was 23. Then she finally started going on dates, and at 25 I became her first true boyfriend. We've been dating for a while now, and looking at a possible engagement. I myself have dated quite a few women, but never have I met a girl like her before. So don't cut yourself short. Be patient, and look for the right guy, and not just fill the void with the wrong ones.

• Shy people have it tough. Being a little on the reserved side myself and having spoken with others about their perceptions of me and also noticing my perceptions of others who are shy or reserved--shy people often seem aloof and uninterested. Even if that isn't what they actually feel, they (we) come off that way. It makes you less approachable even when it is completely unintentional

• hahaha, stop worrying about it and live your LIFE!!!
    that person will show up when you are good and ready.
    Being attractive as you are will be a bonus, just make sure your aware of a good thing when it shows up.

• Because people won't try if they see no chance of succeeding.

• And because there is no point to getting a boyfriend just for the sake of "getting a boyfriend". A relationship is the relation between two people, after all.

• yes ofc ^^ what else? i am not after a boyfriend just for the title, i want to love one with my whole heart, i had some one i liked, but i never talked to the one i liked, that is what i am trying to say, i need som nerve to do that, but i don't know why i stop

• Oh. Well, there's a simple rule for that. If you want something done and no one asses themselves to do it, then you should do it if you truly do want it to get done. :P

• At your age I think that is a good thing, i mean people don't even know they want until they experience things. So don't tie yourself down and just date around with different kinds of guys to see what you like. Be confident (by that I mean you actually ask out people yourself and don't take rejection personally) and laugh and you'll do fine.

• I think that's a very good idea and at the same time extremely hard to do. I wish I could not take rejection personally.

• I have the same problem.. being shy sucks. A lot of people don't believe I'm shy because I've been a Dj for 26 years.

• Look straight in to my eyes and tell me why are you shy? :p

• i dont know how your sing u are very very pretty

What Girls Said 2

• Believe me, nobody is single forever. The thing is to not be desperate, although is hard sometimes, and wait for the good things to happen. Love strucked me in the worst moment of my life when I didn't even had time to think about it.

• It's not, try science museums