Is this a dating site too?

I am getting asked out on a date here, lol. Wtf.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it is not; though some pleople think it is.

What Guys Said 10

• Let me guess, it was over pm, and the guy sounded kinda desperate?

it's just a place (like most of the internet) frequented by social missfits who doesn't understand all of the social ques, and can't get a date. Sadly some of them doesn't get it won't work to ask out a random girl on here.
    Just block, ignore, move on.

• Im amazed you can get asked out without even a photo!

I think some of the boys on here are using this as more of a "hookup" site, so anyone who posts anything that seems hot/slutty is being targeted hard!

• Meh, while I wouldnt... I guess anything with human interaction nowadays is used to meet and "date" others

• I dunno. I guess so, since everyone is separated by ages. But I ain't gettin' no dates!

Not sure I could afford them though, so it's probably a good thing.

• It can be...

• This is fosho not a dating site, just block those peeps.

• Any site where there are girls has the potential for that for instance, yelp makes a surprisingly good meet up site.

• Lolz just by internet pussies. Just randomly?

• no need to post about it lol

• Anything is what one wants it to be.

What Girls Said 8

• nope GAG ain't a dating site... but i guess you're telling this because of creeps sending to you private mesages?

• It's not a dating site, however, it is a good site to make connections with other people. A lot of people form friendships here that can spread to real life friendships and/or relationships. Of course, that's obviously not the sole purpose of the website, but some people do come here for that specific purpose.

• no lol. it's more like a crushing-from-another-continent site.

• lucky you.. i only get asked if I want to see their penises

• I get that too... sigh!.

• It is to some people.

• Hahaha... yea, you can say that.

• No but men turn any site into a dating site.

• lol well it is a way to meet new people :)) I met my future boyfriend on here :) I say future because we love each other but we are taking it slow so we aren't boyfriend girlfriend yet. lol never saw it coming but it did! haha