If my boyfriend and I have been living together for 2 years and he moved out and got his own apartment... should I worry?

I also saw texts from various women... he said not to worry... they were just aquaintences... should i believe him... He is just acting so secretive about everything... In one text he lied about where he was while sitting right next to me.. that same day his phone was tingong

• what do u think
  • should i worry

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be worried. I never heard of a couple living together and one moving just because they wanted to. If the move was not for work or school I think that's extremely weird. You said he gets texts from other women? Well now he has his bachelor pad to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants and you'll never know.

What Guys Said 3

• Your relationship is over or very nearly so. He's lying, secretive, and in general untrustworthy. Move on

• Some things up; one parnter usually don't get their own apartment unless something important came up. I feel like your relationship is slowly ending

• Yeah he got his own place to fuck other girls, time to move on and maybe get an std test

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely be worried. Personally, I'd give him what he wants and end it at this point.

• If he moved out and then started getting texts from mysterios messages from other women. You need to move on somethings happening. My advice Slap him as hard as you can and move on.
    Hope this helps :)