18 and dating a 30 year old?

I just turned 18 and I'm dating a 30 year old that I met at work. He makes me truly happy, and he treats me really well. But the age difference is really big. And we've been dating for 2 weeks and we have already said I love you to each other. I don't know what to do, honestly. I really do like him but I feel like things are moving way too fast

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you are happy I say stick with it. If you think you are moving to fast maybe talk to him about it but don't stop it if you are happy. Don't worry about the age difference if you are feeling good.

What Guys Said 4

• My father was 25 years older than my mother but my mom says nobody loved her like my father, I dont think 12 years is a big deal, unless the 18 year old is immature and the man is looking for something much more serious. other than that i think its fine!
    Enjoy this love you feel, don't let age get in the way!

• It's normal: a 30 yo expects an affair to develop at a faster pace than a 18 yo.

• If you're happy, that's all that matters. If it's going too fast, let him know you feel things are rushing.

• not so big... all that maatters is how old we feel LOL

What Girls Said 0