"We have a problem darling. Talk to you later this evening." How would you react?

So I haven't seen my boyfriend in a little while and I feel like leaving my message at this...
"We have a problem darling. (>_<) Talk to you later this evening. :)"
If you received that, what would you think? Would you want to know right then and there? It is going to be a couple hours till I respond to his questioning.

Honestly, the problem is simply that I miss his smile.

• I would be annoyed
  • That's cute
  • You are weird lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be really confused and nervous. "Problem" could be anything, you'll be torturing him and letting his imagination run wild and free with what could be wrong.

• Well he said I was predictable and he knew what I wanted to say lol. So. No hard feelings were made.

What Guys Said 3

• I voted "A" but in truth I'd be just totally freaked. Don't make him sweat it all that time.

• Just say you miss his smile and that you want to see him. Don't say there is a problem, it's deceptive/confusing.

• I'd rush right where she was. Seriously, I would.

What Girls Said 1

• Instead say 'I am seriously missing something... your smile. Get it here, now!!!'