Is a great smile really attractive to you?

I've been told I have a great smile. It's big and when I smile I get dimples.
Girls is a great smile something you look for in a guy?

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. I'm a sucker for a nice smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Not the first or only thing I look for, but it most certainly is attractive because a nice smile makes you seem more affectionate, available, and kind... guys who don't smile much are generally viewed as aloof or distant

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nice smiles for guys. It's probably not a attraction but it is a turn on.
    To me guys don't smile enough so to have a guy with a great smile and make him laugh. That would probably make me feel amazing.

Guys tend to adore mine a lot more than I adore theirs tho lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • great smiles are wonderful. when i'm around the guy i like i always want to make him smile. it's because i want to see him happy. that's why people love smiles because it shows your happy. the person how you're with will want to always make you smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definatly. The human eye is drawn to this its beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, nice smiles are great. Especially if you have nice teeth :))

1|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the first things I look at

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, especially dimples. It makes me melt in seconds flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great smiles are always a great bonus to anyone, but as far as dimples go, it really depends on the person. In my opinion dimples, or no dimples it doesn't matter to me, I could care less, but keep that amazing smile that people say you have!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! And I have a killer weakness for dimples! They are so attractive 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look for it , but it's nice to have

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A great smile is the pinnacle of attraction.

0|0
    0|0