Is it normal to obsess when you fall in love?

I feel like I'm going crazy.. she won't leave my mind. Thinking about her in the morning when I wake up and throughout the day and before I go to bed. I wouldn't tell her this.. I'm the guy and j think it would scare her off. This is insane. I used to be the guy who would sleep with random girls and kick em the curb. When im with her nothing else matters. But Jesus this is taking over my thoughts and mindset. Normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is completely normal!! In fact I am like this now haha I assure you that if you tell this girl these things, it will NOT scare her off. Us girls love to hear these things (as long as you are with the girl or are in a situation where you guys are into each other but are waiting to be in an actual relationship together). If you tell this girl everything you just said, she will be reassured of your feelings for her you will make her the happiest girl in the world :) lol Thinking about the person we are in love with pretty much 24/7 is normal. You're totally good :)

• I think she feels the same she's told me she's crazy about me. would do anything for me. I feel I lose all my edge if I say this to her.

• well yeah, you become more vulnerable. But that is what brings you closer to her.

What Girls Said 11

• Its normal, its called being in love. Love is a different matter, love can grow if somehow you and her can figure out how to communicate love for one another without destroying the spark ie. the feeling of being in love.

My advice is when you express love to her, do it when you feel that way. Dont do it when you are scared and you want her to prove it to you or tell you that she loves you back. Use actions instead of words and if she accepts nice treatment from your part, she's a keeper.

• I do this with guys when I develop a big crush on them lol totally normal, maybe you should make a move on her, you'll never know, she may like you too :)

• This is perfectly normal :)
    I myself am like that, worst part? I actually live with my boyfriend... but when I spend the day in class, I can't help it, I just want to see him and hug him.

• It's completely normal. That's what crushes are, being so infatuated with a person because you want to be with them so much.

• Nawww dude your whipped 😋 haha honestly man that's pretty cute.. It is normal so no biggy there! Just enjoy your mindset being controlled by luuvvvvv!

• Far from whipped the girl is so submissive with me. Don't want to get to that point though.

• You like her.. Just keep yourself busy..

• yep... google it, love does that

• You are experiencing the LOVE SYNDROME.

• Perfectly normal. You are one lucky guy. :))

• I would say so. :) I wish you luck!

• Yes you cannot stop thinking about them. I am pretty sure that aspect is normal.

• It's mormal. I've fallen in love with this boy and he's a bit of a dick and a cry baby but he takes over my thoughts.

Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• Its normal but you must also realise that things may not go so well in the future and you will break up. If you don't realise it you will have an extremely difficult time getting over her.